“Superb”

Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Dalkey
Price range: US$17 - US$32
Cuisines: American, French, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: DeVille's is located on the main street in the old heritage town of Dalkey. Born out of a love of food and the ceremony of dining out, its joint owners brother and sister Kim and David O'Driscoll serve moderately priced, traditional bistro fare seven nights a week with brunch/lunch on Fridays and the weekend. Serving predominantly French wines from a carefully selected wine list, draft beers and an extensive range of spirits & house cocktails there is something for everybody at DeVille's.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Great welcome and service, the food as an absolute delight and great value for money. I had a steak which was as good as any I have ever tasted. Don't confuse the Fish and Chips with the normal fare, this was really a bit special.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My favorite restaurant in Dalkey but book ahead always busy. The quality and standard of the food is excellent.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Recently my friend and I went to DeVilles for dinner, booked a table for 5 pm with the request from the restaurant we be off the table at 6.45, not a problem so far. At 6.15 the waitress asked would we take our desert at the bar and vacate the table early, we politely said no as we are in our mid 70's and don’t do bar stools in case we fall off (not drink associated). A few moments later another staff member (maybe the manager) came over and asked us to do the same, we again declined. (BTW, there were empty tables around us). We got a shocked and a very disappointed look from him like we were being unreasonable….. DeVille's, why take reservations, make us aware of the time you need the table back by and then try to move us off 30 minutes earlier. That is one way to frustrate happy loyal customers. We are regulars and now may not be any more…. Such a pity.

7  Thank nalasrednuas
Reviewed 16 June 2018

The kind of elegant brasseries I love, but with in quite a chill atmosphere. The staff was very professional and provided great advice on what drinks to have. The oysters we had were delicious, I was however a bit underwhelmed by the Deville's eggs. Good wine, good Bellini. A place I do cherish.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal in DeVille’s for my sister leaving do. Staff were attentive, friendly and helpful (as always). Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone

Kim O, Owner at DeVille's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the five stars review!
We really appreciate that you took the time to review our restaurant and we will definitely pass the message around to our staff!

We hope to see you soon :)