“Elegant, beautiful but casual enough”
Review of DeVille's

DeVille's
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Dalkey
Price range: US$17 - US$32
Cuisines: American, French, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: DeVille's is located on the main street in the old heritage town of Dalkey. Born out of a love of food and the ceremony of dining out, its joint owners brother and sister Kim and David O'Driscoll serve moderately priced, traditional bistro fare seven nights a week with brunch/lunch on Fridays and the weekend. Serving predominantly French wines from a carefully selected wine list, draft beers and an extensive range of spirits & house cocktails there is something for everybody at DeVille's.
Reviewed 16 June 2018

The kind of elegant brasseries I love, but with in quite a chill atmosphere. The staff was very professional and provided great advice on what drinks to have. The oysters we had were delicious, I was however a bit underwhelmed by the Deville's eggs. Good wine, good Bellini. A place I do cherish.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal in DeVille’s for my sister leaving do. Staff were attentive, friendly and helpful (as always). Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone

Kim O, Owner at DeVille's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the five stars review!
We really appreciate that you took the time to review our restaurant and we will definitely pass the message around to our staff!

We hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Really enjoyed this restaurant. Sat at the bar for dinner and had good conversation with the bartenders.

Kim O, Owner at DeVille's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hi Jerry K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant,
I'm glad you had a good time and enjoyed the food, we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I'm not one for writing reviews, but I felt compelled to state what a wonderful meal/evening we had in this restaurant.
We had heard so much about it over the past year, however it was first time venturing in!

The food was magnificent and the service was just fantastic.
The place was packed to the rafters, however this did not hinder the service we received.
Our waitress Emily was extremely pleasant and very attentive.

After being expertly guided through the numerous specials on offer, we decided to go with the pork belly and the duck breast accompanied by skinny fries, followed by two banoffees.
The portions were plentiful, yet that didn't stop us polishing off the desserts :x!

A great night, and we will most certainly be re-visiting in the near future.

2  Thank Sr_Anthony
Reviewed 1 May 2018

My son, daughter and I went to DeVille’s on a recommendation from a person we met on the dart train. The service was superior, the food was beyond superior. Each of us had a different meal and each meal was fresh and cooked to perfection. I would definitely return to this restaurant if I ever visited Ireland again