1,609 results
All reviews park restaurant leisure centre spa treatments phoenix park bar food lovely hotel relaxing break executive room steam room dublin city following morning enjoyable stay stayed here for one night wedding ireland euro foyer
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Another amazing stay in this beautiful hotel. We stayed in one of the new family rooms; with 3 single beds and a superking size bed. It is amazing! So much space. Good size pool which we loved and tasty breakfast. Easy access to Dublin zoo, about 20minute drive. Highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Recently stayed in one of the new deluxe executive suites and was very impressed. The room was modern, had a lovely view, and had all the amenities you might need through out your stay, the only bad thing was the bathrobes which were missing from the room. We had afternoon tea in earth and vine restaurant and food was yummy and we were well looked after. We had dinner in the 22 bar & restaurant in the evening and while the food was great, the service was dreadful, you could see that the waiters were under pressure as the place looked understaffed, which was a bit of a shame, the breakfast was fine but yet again understaffed we had to look for someone to get us tea as no staff bothered to ask after we were seated. Overall it's a lovely hotel with loads of free parking, and i would stay again only i probably wouldn't bother again with dinner if they looked busy.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_Castleknock_Hotel, General Manager at Castleknock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Monika,

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found our new Deluxe suite had everything that you needed during your stay. I'm disappointed to read that you didn't have any bathrobes during your stay which are standard for our suites.

Thank you for your honest and valuable feedback on your experience in our restaurant.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Castleknock Hotel soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

A hotel with real ambiance, excellent staff, price worthy, spacious and fresh rooms... A real recommendation for those who don't need or want to stay downtown Dublin...

Of course recommended for golfers, but with only 15-20 minutes to get into the city, also business or leasure stays are worthwhile.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Gert,

I am delighted you enjoyed you stay & found the hotel and its surrounds beautiful.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon to Castleknock Hotel.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Class Hotel since it's extension, the new rooms are great. We had a family room that slept 5 (and 4 proper beds, no roll-outs)! The food in the bar was good, however the service was fairly poor, both the barman and it's manager were on Day 4 on the job! The bar was very busy so not really fair to leave one staff member with 4 days experience on his own! Breakfast was good the next day, pool was good, kids had a blast!

Room Tip: Family rooms 270 and 166
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Marc,

We were delighted to welcome and your family to Castleknock Hotel and I am pleased you truly enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for the very kind words about our new bedrooms following the completion of our extension. We now have 52 additional bedrooms.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Loved this place stayed here 16th january - 17th, receptionist at check in was a lovely young woman couldnt have been more helpful, room wasvery tidy and bathroom was spotless, we enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi however one of the saunas were way too hot for us, my only gripe would be one of the waiters were extremely rude (skinny short haired guy dont know his name) snatched my plate as soon as I had finished eating.. pog ignorant to be honest, but I would still definitely return here

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim O

Dear Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I am pleased you found our reception team friendly and engaging and I have passed on your high praise to the team, I'm disappointed to hear of your experience in our restaurant and I can ensure you that this is not acceptable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Castleknock Hotel again in the near future.