US$175
US$180
US$154
US$142
  • Pool
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$85
US$181
US$249
US$215
Hilton
  • Pool
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$113
TripAdvisor
1,572 results
All reviewspark restaurantleisure centrespa treatmentsphoenix parkbar foodlovely hotelrelaxing breakexecutive roomsteam roomdublin cityfollowing morningenjoyable staystayed here for one nightweddingirelandeurofoyer
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Class Hotel since it's extension, the new rooms are great. We had a family room that slept 5 (and 4 proper beds, no roll-outs)! The food in the bar was good, however the service was fairly poor, both the barman and it's manager were on Day 4 on the job! The bar was very busy so not really fair to leave one staff member with 4 days experience on his own! Breakfast was good the next day, pool was good, kids had a blast!

Room Tip: Family rooms 270 and 166
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
GM_Castleknock_Hotel, General Manager at Castleknock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Marc,

We were delighted to welcome and your family to Castleknock Hotel and I am pleased you truly enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for the very kind words about our new bedrooms following the completion of our extension. We now have 52 additional bedrooms.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Loved this place stayed here 16th january - 17th, receptionist at check in was a lovely young woman couldnt have been more helpful, room wasvery tidy and bathroom was spotless, we enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi however one of the saunas were way too hot for us, my only gripe would be one of the waiters were extremely rude (skinny short haired guy dont know his name) snatched my plate as soon as I had finished eating.. pog ignorant to be honest, but I would still definitely return here

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim O

Dear Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I am pleased you found our reception team friendly and engaging and I have passed on your high praise to the team, I'm disappointed to hear of your experience in our restaurant and I can ensure you that this is not acceptable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Castleknock Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The Castkeknock Hotel was a lovely hotel to stay in. We had the pleasure of a one night stay. The staff were ever do nice and accommodating. We had lunch also and the food was very nice, would definitely recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear DalyAdvisor,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially pleased our staff team stood out for their friendliness and willingness to go that extra step to ensure you enjoyed your satay.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2018

we had a quick check in by very friendly staff ,we had a executive room with a view over the golf course and part of the roof the room was a good size with a big tv the shower was small according to hotel website it's a power shower but i didn't get much power out of it .on our first night we went down to bar 22 i go a cheese burger and i got a bap small burger and a bit of cheese on my plate and that was it no salad, dressing and that for 14.50 euro and it tasted terrible my wife's pizza wasn't much better ,there were 2 large airco or some type of vent units just outside our window so got very little sleep the breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice .the pool isn't very big they only let 40 people in at a time there were about a dozen people waiting to get in when we left the pool.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ulstrelks,

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review and provide us with honest and valuable feedback that will help us address any issues and ultimately improve our customer offering.

I was very disappointed to read your review as we wish for all guests to have a wonderful experience. I have discussed your feedback with our management team.

During busy periods we do need to limit the number of guests in our pool for Health & Safety reasons.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Castleknock Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I tried to book a room here and there was a problem with their website and I still got charge for a night I did not stay. The wrong date went thorugh. They would not accomodate me to stay the night I needed to stay on unless i paid again and said it was tought look. I have stayed here before and it wasnt a great experience either so I will never stay in this hotel again. Custoemr service is grap, the rest of my family canceled their staty here now due to this. I should not be chargable for an issue with their webste.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family