1,638 results
All reviews leisure centre phoenix park spa treatments bar food lovely hotel relaxing break executive room steam room lobby area dublin city following morning wedding ireland euro slippers
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Loved this place stayed here 16th january - 17th, receptionist at check in was a lovely young woman couldnt have been more helpful, room wasvery tidy and bathroom was spotless, we enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi however one of the saunas were way too hot for us, my only gripe would be one of the waiters were extremely rude (skinny short haired guy dont know his name) snatched my plate as soon as I had finished eating.. pog ignorant to be honest, but I would still definitely return here

1  Thank Tim O
GM_Castleknock_Hotel, General Manager at Castleknock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I am pleased you found our reception team friendly and engaging and I have passed on your high praise to the team, I'm disappointed to hear of your experience in our restaurant and I can ensure you that this is not acceptable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Castleknock Hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The Castkeknock Hotel was a lovely hotel to stay in. We had the pleasure of a one night stay. The staff were ever do nice and accommodating. We had lunch also and the food was very nice, would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: October 2017

Dear DalyAdvisor,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially pleased our staff team stood out for their friendliness and willingness to go that extra step to ensure you enjoyed your satay.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2018

we had a quick check in by very friendly staff ,we had a executive room with a view over the golf course and part of the roof the room was a good size with a big tv the shower was small according to hotel website it's a power shower but i didn't get much power out of it .on our first night we went down to bar 22 i go a cheese burger and i got a bap small burger and a bit of cheese on my plate and that was it no salad, dressing and that for 14.50 euro and it tasted terrible my wife's pizza wasn't much better ,there were 2 large airco or some type of vent units just outside our window so got very little sleep the breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice .the pool isn't very big they only let 40 people in at a time there were about a dozen people waiting to get in when we left the pool.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ulstrelks,

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review and provide us with honest and valuable feedback that will help us address any issues and ultimately improve our customer offering.

I was very disappointed to read your review as we wish for all guests to have a wonderful experience. I have discussed your feedback with our management team.

During busy periods we do need to limit the number of guests in our pool for Health & Safety reasons.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Castleknock Hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I tried to book a room here and there was a problem with their website and I still got charge for a night I did not stay. The wrong date went thorugh. They would not accomodate me to stay the night I needed to stay on unless i paid again and said it was tought look. I have stayed here before and it wasnt a great experience either so I will never stay in this hotel again. Custoemr service is grap, the rest of my family canceled their staty here now due to this. I should not be chargable for an issue with their webste.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Adrienne H
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Stayed for 3 nights in one of the new deluxe rooms. Mattress a bit hard but room very comfortable with separate bath and shower. Fridge in the room and a great view over what looked a stylish golf course. Some sort of photo shoot was ongoing all day in an adjacent room which was mildly annoying.The bar area was nice but we found it understaffed and had to go looking for service. Food and nibbles good especially the buffet breakfast. We used the leisure suite twice and it was all working fine with a good pool steam room and sauna. Hard to understand why we needed swim caps when the instructors who were teaching the children and swimming with them didn’t wear theirs. This hotel is handy for Phoenix Park Blanchardstown shopping and Castleknock village. I will return again as the combination of a cosy room decent leisure suite and great location with fairly decent rates make it an attractive option.

1  Thank C315KDbrianj