Free cancellation until 28/07
US$104
US$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Twelfth Lock Hotel(Castleknock)
Book now, pay at stay
US$146
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$6,381
US$6,163
Orbitz.com
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$136
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$155
US$151
US$147
US$104
  • Pool
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$79
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$200
US$145
US$249
US$209
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,552 results
All reviewspark restaurantleisure centrephoenix parkspa treatmentsbar foodlovely hotelrelaxing breakexecutive roomsteam roomlobby areareception staffdublin cityfollowing morningstayed here for one nightweddingirelandeuro
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel has lovely grounds feels like your in middle of country stay with family bit of mix up with checking in and out made complaint they suppose to follow it up and never got back to me the manager on front desk was lovely unlike some of reseption staff were rude breakfast was average Buffett breakfast and breakfast staff were lovely we had ground floor interconnect rooms perfect for families and right beside swimming pool e.t.c the children's play room needs to updated very small for big hotel bar menu not great choice and bit expensive and the floor staff were very slow swimming pool was perfect and nice clean great for families

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank bubbles000012
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my four children in a family room.the swimming pool was perfectly warm and changing rooms spotless. We ate in the bar for dinner and food was outstanding as was the breakfast the next morning. Efficient friendly staff , not really anything I could fault .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
GM_Castleknock_Hotel, General Manager at Castleknock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Annmarie,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at Castleknock Hotel.

I am pleased you found our staff friendly and engaging throughout your stay and also found the food good especially the breakfast. We have also completed a refurbishment of our changing rooms and a range of new gym equipment.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Guy Thompson

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I had a marvellous experience in the newly refurbished Castleknock Hotel today. I booked into their new spa facilities, titled "The Spa" for a pampering afternoon. I had the Elemis Absolute Spa Ritual. It was absolutely superb; the treatment and standard was of such a high standard. However, the very last of the refurbishments this week meant that my treatment was interrupted by some loud drilling. Whilst frustrating, the therapist and the manager were so apologetic about it that I fully appreciated their predicament. And they made a generous gesture to waive the treatment fee. I was so impressed with their attitude and this gesture that I will most definitely be a regular guest to this spa. And I felt it important to write about the standard of the treatment and the facilities. I wish the hotel success in its relaunch. We are looking forward to a family wedding here later this year. Thank you again for a wonderful afternoon!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This is the 2nd time we have stayed here in the last 3 months. Very pleasant trip again. It did seem to be much busier this time round. Room was very nice with a great shower and bath. Could not really fault it.

Room Tip: Get Up Early For Breakfast
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_Castleknock_Hotel, General Manager at Castleknock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Jmsheard,

We were delighted to welcome you back once again to Castleknock Hotel and I am pleased you truly enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope we can welcome you back for another wonderful stay in the near future.

Kind regards,

Guy Thompson

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

As a first time trip to Dublin i can recommend staying at the Castleknock Hotel the service is excellent across the whole staff. Take some time to talk to the friendly bar staff at Bar22 and the Lime Tree. A young lad named Jordon gave me some awesome advise on local craft beer locations, a favourite of mine.
Darragh at the lime Tree delivered service with s smile exemplifying the service given by everyone at Castleknock Hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business