Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$138
PricelineUS$134
Hotels.comUS$138
TravelocityUS$138
FindHotelUS$134
HurbUS$151
All reviews family wedding next morning would highly recommend this hotel family room reception staff top class a lovely stay bracken court skerries ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

This hotel is very clean, and the rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is friendly and very helpful. We also enjoyed the beach around the corner. The bar is great as well. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Thought I had sent review earlier than this but for some reason didn’t go through I came here for a wedding and while we had a good time here had stayed an extra night when I checked my bank they had taken an extra €150 for a smoking charge in one of my 2 rooms but never told us anything just took it none of us even smoke we spoke to them and asked them to send us the proof of this but nobody answered just took my money and won’t give back beware scammers

Room tip: Use prepay debit card
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2022

The staff at reception were very nice, though we did not see much of them.
We went to our room to find that the furniture is dated ; the fridge in the room does not work ; there had been an advertised safe but that does not work (we were told the hotel is waiting for them to be upgraded).
We went for dinner, and were sent into the restaurant where the menu is same as the bar, which is a bit strange. I ordered the lasagne and found that it was ok but would have been better if they had not over done the top, which caused it all to stick to the bowl and become rock hard.
We ordered breakfast to our room the next morning, all of our plates were cold so our breakfast was not warm at all.
With the bathroom the shower does not work properly, as you cannot even wash your hair due to the fact that the water comes out very far back on the taps. The hairdryer in the bathroom is very dated and the one in the drawer in the bedroom did not even work.in general this stay was not worth the money hopefully things have inproved since 2020

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 10 June 2022

It's been a while since I wrote a proper review, but I was inspired (is that the right word) to write one for this hotel. The reason for this was simply the unfussy and very friendly way everything was dealt with. From smalltalk at the check-in, to bar service, to breakfast and checkout, it just seemed like everyone cared, and was prepared to put in the effort to make the customer welcome.

Nice hotel, decent room, well maintained, and clean. Did not try the restaurant, but breakfast was good. Take a walk round the harbour, beach and Martello tower if you get the chance.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2022

Comfortable hotel in the centre of Balbriggan with free underground car parking. Easy walking distance from the beach.
Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
We had difficulties with the shower control in the bathroom, which needs repair - we reported this to reception.
All staff were very welcoming and friendly.
Excellent breakfast in the restaurant.

Date of stay: May 2022