Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$133
PricelineUS$134
Hotels.comUS$133
TravelocityUS$133
FindHotelUS$133
HurbUS$138
All reviews family wedding next morning would highly recommend this hotel family room reception staff top class a lovely stay bracken court skerries ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed last night and had a three course meal in the restaurant, was the worst meal I've ever had, food over cooked and laced with white pepper, ages between courses, we didn't even wait for dessert it was that horrible, the wife's risotto was under cooked, told the waitress who told us everyone was sending food back and chefs were quiting, we told receptionist how bad the meal was but she didn't say much other than sorry you didn't like it, don't think we'll be back, shame we used to love this place.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Have to say never get bored with this place love coming back was at my niece wedding six years ago at this hotel enjoyed it so much this my fifth time back love everything about it staff so friendly food so good specially jack daniels burgers and the entertainment and you can even have little dance rooms are so cosy beds comfortable. And beach only 2 minutes away if you fancy a walk great spot highly recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

The hotel was perfect for the st Paddy's Day weekend. Good location with the train station just two minutes away to get into the city centre and the bracken grill had excellent food with generous portions. Always have wonderful stays when I visit and the staff are extremely friendly. One of the staff Donna, had kindly posted me a Polaroid photo that I had forgotten in my room through the post and I had never had anyone perosnally return a lost item to me before. Will definitely return there again.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 4 March 2022 via mobile

I dont usually leave a review but I just have to tell ppl about the wonderful food and service we received tonight in the restaurant. There was 5 of us and everyone was impressed.. the waitress was fantastic couldn't do enough for us made sure we were happy with everything and we most certainly were.. defo recommend for a good meal out..

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2022

we stayed in Bracken Court from 2nd to 10th Feb . we nice time excellent service
Lovely room looking over the street and good staff.
we were looked after . I love the food especially the steaks nicely prepared with good sauce to go with.
I love the bar so much.

Room tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
Date of stay: February 2022