Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$133
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/07/22
Priceline
Orbitz.com
All reviews family wedding next morning would highly recommend this hotel family room reception staff top class a lovely stay bracken court skerries ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I and two other couples stayed in the bracken court hotel for my birthday on the 29/29february.I have been in the hospitality industry for over forty years and stayed in hotels all over.. this is the fourth time we have stayed in the bracken and each time it gets better.we had dinner on the Friday night the food and service was excellent from you set foot in the bracken you are welcomed with warm welcome the girls at reception are very professional and big thanks to Laura for the upgrade the room was fantastic.barstaff very attentive rooms are cleaned to a high standard as with the rest of the hotel would recommend this hotel to anyone and I hope that it's not too long before we stay again thanks to all the staff.Regards Nicky Clarke MBE . banquet manager at queen's university Belfast.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicky C
georgieandre, Manager at Bracken Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2020

Dear Nicky C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel after your birthday stay. Apologies for the delay in replying as we have been closed for a while now!
It is so great to receive such a fantastic review from a fellow hospitality professional and I am so delighted that your stay was such a success. I do hope that you will have the opportunity to stay with us again soon when these unprecedented times have passed. I also hope that you are all keeping well in your hotel and are looking forward to reopening, I know we are!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

It's four years since I last stayed here was there for two night break on arrival free car park which is good being in the centre of town reception staff were very friendly and welcoming was given room 202 very spacious and clean although could do with a fridge for 4 star and safe did not work ate here both nights and the food was excellent as was the breakfast. On the down side for us although not the hotels fault we were woken about 2:00am by the very loud alarm from the bookmakers across the street that continued till 2:30 then when we got over to sleep again two guests that were very drunk were banging on the front door at 2:50 as they were locked out, I spoke to reception the next morning and they said that the door was locked and a telephone number was posted on the door for people returning late could phone but these two must not have noticed it as they banged for at least ten minutes. Moral of this story ask for a room at rear of hotel

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cliveb3333

Dear CliveB333,

Thank you so much for your review of the hotel. albeit a while ago now. We have been closed so apologies for the delay! Our team here at the hotel are indeed our biggest asset and we are very proud of them. I have noted all your points regrading the room and disturbances and will endeavour to address all of the above. Many thanks again and stay safe, hopefully we will see you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Our first 2 nights in Ireland were spent at the Bracken Court Hotel. The front desk ladies couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. Our room was ready for us even though we arrived long before the 3:00 registration. We stayed in an Executive Suite. Well worth the little extra. The decor was a bit tired, but really the space of the room made up for it. Parking was free, be sure to practice small space parking, a bit challenging if you are visiting from Canada. A lovely breakfast each morning and the server so friendly. I return in a heartbeat, you will truly enjoy the engaging staff and the location. Not far from the airport, about 20 minutes and that was long enough driving with no sleep and the wrong side of the road. The beach is not far and other must see sights. Thanks for your welcoming hospitality. We'll be back I hope!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank N2L2T
georgieandre, Manager at Bracken Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear N2L2T,

Well you certainly have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and thank you so much for posting a review with such detail after your stay with us, albeit for a short time, hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Ireland. Our team here at the hotel always offer up a warm welcome and we are very proud of them and their service so thank you. You have detailed all of our advantages perfectly, service,spacious rooms, location and convenience. I really do hope that you will return to Ireland and come visit us once again. We look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Attended Christmas night here on friday night.There were 8 of us. Had a great night from start to finish. The room was nicely decorated and was. just the right size. The meal was very good value at 35 euro for a two course with mince pies and coffee or tea for afters. This included a brilliant d.j and photo booth. The food was gorgeous.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank Ann C

Dear Ann C,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of the hotel after your party, we do love to receive all feedback. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed the party so much, all aspects of the night it seems so this is great news for us and I do hope that you will book again for next year!!

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

We booked & stayed in a family room for 1 night . We had got a good deal on line & just had to pay extra for the kids breakfast.
the room had 2 single beds & a large double bed , plenty of space, it was quiet .
There was a TV problem but it got sorted quickly by the Scottish Porter who couldn't be more helpful.
We only had breakfast in hotel which was lovely, fry ,cereals, fruit croissants and I asked could I have an omelette, this took a few mins to cook , but it was fluffy and gorgeous,
Underground parking beside the hotel
I would definitely stay at Bracken court again .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Carmel_C_12_12

Dear Carmel_C_12_12

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of the hotel after your stay with us. Our family rooms are indeed very spacious which is always an advantage when travelling with family. Delighted to hear that the team fixed any problems speedily and willingly, great news. I will pass on your lovely comments to chef regarding the breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.