2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
StayForLong
All reviews sister hotel both nights night stay from start to finish staff were excellent food was lovely an upgrade santa experience reception staff bar menu wonderful hotel our room was spacious first class great weekend porridge top class couldn't do enough
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2020

Excellent visit from start to finish. Attentive staff, excellent food. Very good covid adherence. Great stay for christmas! Oakfield park was lovely. Kids loved it and enjoyed all the games/ fun with elves.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Just back from the Santa experience great weekend and great staff. All the children had a great time and can not wait to get back would recommend this hotel to anyone for a few nights away will definitely go back

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 12 November 2020

Checked into Jackson’s Hotel this week as a essential worker. I was check in by a lovely friendly lady called Sinead she explained to me in detail about the rules and regulations within the hotel about COVID.
She checked me into a beautiful large room with a walk out balcony. I found the bed comfortable and the room warm and spacious.
I went to the bar area and found the staff to be friendly and they service was excellent
I had breakfast the following morning again I found the staff to be friendly and the food was excellent especially the porridge I also meet the owner Tommy in the breakfast room he check with me and the rest of the residents to make sure we were all looked after and if we had any complaints as for myself I had no complaints and enjoyed my night stay. I will be back and for sure I will be recommending Jackson’s Hotel to my clients as I am a tour guide. I would like to thank Tommy the owner and his friendly staff for making me welcome.

Room tip: Choose a back room overlooking the beautiful River Finn
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dave G
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

Id The Suite Booked For My 30th Birthday As A Gift And The Room Was Amazing, The Hotel Was Following All Covid Guidlines Which Made The Stay Worry And Stress Free, The Restruant Food Was Top Quality And All Staff From Reciption, Waiters, Bar Staff & Cleaners Were So Pleasent An Nothing Was Ever To Much, We Loved Our Stay So Much Were Coming Back In November.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank johnpV4841CL
Leona McGee, Marketing at Jackson's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed celebrating your 30th birthday with us here at Jackson's Hotel and have rebooked to come back again in November.

Our team have worked hard to maintain high standards throughout the current situation with COVID 19 and to know that you loved your stay makes it all the more worthwhile.

See you soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed for weekend with friend.
Friendly staff, spotless room, food very good, service excellent. Smoking area clean.
Will return. Can't fault anything about our stay. Fair play to the staff for making it covid safe.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Leona McGee, Marketing at Jackson's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. It has been our pleasure to make your stay 'COVID Safe'.
Delighted you enjoyed your time with us and looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. ?

Warmest Regards