3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$165
PricelineUS$165
Hotels.comUS$165
TravelocityUS$165
Agoda.comUS$165
Orbitz.comUS$165
1,661 results
All reviews forge bar thermal suite from start to finish lovely hotel food was amazing course meal both nights cant wait room was spotless night stay couldn't do enough could not fault weekend break fantastic stay steak family room donegal town
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

This is are second time here and we definitely be back again . Started off the trip with a spa treatment thermal suit are lovely . But I’m in love with the relaxation room so comfortable with a water feature with real fish. the treatments were so relaxing . Honestly though the star of the stay was in the lady on reception in the spa she was amazing so helpful and so nice . Even help us later in the evening when we need slipper for our room .

We stay in the suite honestly it’s such a treat to the room bed to the double Jacuzzi bath it really makes you feel spoilt

Went for dinner in the restaurant was lovely , give good portions. The staff were also incredible . Honestly all the staff I came across had great customer service skills .

Both me and my partner work in hotels business . I never understand going to the same hotel twice until I came here honestly you be seeing us again . Can’t fault the hotel . Thankyou everyone

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wander45185704223
Leona McGee, Marketing at Villa Rose Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I take great pleasure in the knowledge that you enjoyed your first stay enough to book a repeat visit. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overnight spa experience and that the treatment and customer service in particular stood out for you.

We all look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again soon. I will pass your comments on to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 28 October 2021

We spent one night here in September, hotel is spotless, food is excellent, and staff are very helpful and friendly. The room was spotless but too warm, and for me personally the pillow was too high, (just a minor problem). Getting discount in Mc Elhinney's as a resident was an added bonus.

Hi Siobhan,

Thank you for you kind review. A Villa Rose Shop & Stay experience in conjunction with our parners at McElhinney's is such a wonderful experience. I am delighted you enjoyed it. I hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2021

My mother, three sisters and I booked for a day in the spa. However, on arrival, they only had us down for one person. Despite the fact we had email discussions and obviously we booked for the correct amount. My three sisters and mother took time off work/college and I was over from Edinburgh. We hadn't seen eachother in a very long time because of the pandemic, so we were all looking so forward to going.

The hotel manager followed us out after were told they couldn't take us. All of us were very upset and annoyed. They said they would be in contact, however, only offered an alternative date and time. We were unable to attend this as my sisters and mother were only able to take the one day off work. They said they'd be in contact after we declined the alternative date.. They never bothered ringing again so do not seem to care that they waisted our full day and also the loss of pay relating to taking the day off, despite ot clearly being their fault.

I have been giving them the benefit of the doubt, allowing for plenty time for them to rectify this, however, obviously they have no plans on doing so.

Really terrible experience. If they had of rectified the situation, it would have been fine but to not even have the curtesy to follow through shows what kind of place this is.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Aoibheann,

I was very disappointed to hear of your experience at our Day Spa. On this occasion human error prevailed and an error was made with your booking.

We did hope that you would take us up on the offer of an alternative date for your spa day at which point we intended to look after your group in order to make it up to you. I regret that we were not able to work out a new date to your group's satisfaction.

If you would like to contact me I can assure we will make it our mission to put this right. As a client of the V Spa you are valued customers and we don't wish for any of our customers to leave without a first class spa experience.

I look forward to hearing from you if you wish to get in touch.

Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

I went to the spa this morning at 10am and Christina and the lovely ladies at the spa made my day. It was a wonderful experience. I am so thankful and would definitely recommend going here, especially to get the Swedish massage.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the V Spa. Christina is a highly experienced member of the Spa Team and I have passed your comments on to the spa directly. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 September 2021 via mobile

I have just returned home after a wonderful few days spent at the Villa Rose in Ballybofey. The staff were very friendly & attentive, my single room was large and luxurious, and the food was delicious. In the middle of a pandemic, it was great to find an oasis of comfort & relaxation.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read of your luxurious and enjoyable experience while visiting the Villa Rose. We hope you will visit again soon to enjoy an "oasis of comfort and relxation" as you so elegantly put it. Thank you.