Lowest prices for your stay
US$166
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$166
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
Booking.comUS$166
Hotels.comUS$166
TravelocityUS$166
1,630 results
All reviews forge bar thermal suite wedding reception first class front bar from start to finish lovely hotel next morning function room top class food was amazing both nights wedding venue course meal second to none cant wait night break
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed here again and once more was left leaving very happy.
Rooms are large and comfortable and with bottled water and tea and coffee. Food in the bar was excellent and well priced. Staff as usual were excellent and very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank edd367
Gabor Radoczy, General Manager at Villa Rose Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your recent review of The Villa Rose Hotel & V Spa.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your return stay and will pass on your king comments to the team here.

I hope it is not long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Villa Rose.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

This is without a doubt one of the best hotels i have ever stayed in. The staff couldnt do enough for us. The room was massive and well maintained. We had food in the forge bar and it was unreal and well priced. I cant wait to get back in the new year when the restrictions are lifted.

Date of stay: December 2020

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your Villa Rose Hotel & V Spa experience.

I was particularly delighted to read your kind words and calling us one of the best hotel you have ever stayed in.

I will be sharing your kind words with all here which I am sure they will be encouraged by and join me in thanking you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2020

We had our wedding here in February 2020. This is the most amazing venue with the best staff. Everyone was raving about the food and service. Nothing was too much and they made our day extra special. We dealt with Rhonda the whole way through and to say she exceeded all expectations would be an understatement. She got to know me and my husband and what we liked What she provided on the day was more than what we could have dreamed of.
We stayed in the hotel in July and they gave us a lovely card welcoming us back. The small touches which they give make the world of difference.
Cannot give enough praise for this hotel and all who work there.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent feedback from your Wedding day at The Villa Rose Hotel.

I am delighted that you had a fantastic day and thanks again for your wonderful comments about all of the team here and that you noticed the finer details they look after our guests on your return stay.

Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights B&B + 1 evening meal mid week offer! Well worth a visit, the rooms were lovely, staff friendly, super efficient and friendly, the food in Farah restaurant was amazing! We had a spa experience the second morning, lovely way to finish a superb girlie pamper session...Also visited Jackson’s hotel for dinner, shopping trip to Letterkenny, lovely day out to Glenveagh Castle ...lots packed into a few days staycation, we’ll worth it!
Maura Cooke (Mc Cool)

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Maura,

Many thanks for choosing The Villa Rose Hotel & V Spa for your recent visit to Donegal.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your very kind comments; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did.

I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 23 September 2020

Checkin was quick and easy, excellent info given on the hotel regulations of how they were handling covid. Temperatures were taken on arrival. Hand sanitiser stations are found in all areas of the hotel. We had dinner in the forge both nights of our stay and the quality was excellent. Extensive cocktail menu and very reasonably priced. The highlight for us was the spa. We had the thermal suite to ourselves due to booking our slot before treatments. I had the pick in mix September special and my partner had the Swedish massage. The two of us couldn't recommend it more. The staff here are just so attentive to detail and couldn't do enough for you. Every effort was made to make us feel safe and if your someone like us who had doubts about going away this is the hotel for you. Special mention to Daniel who had the craic and banter with us in the bridies bar (part of the hotel) We loved the stories! Can't wait to come back again!! Thanks to all the staff who made our stay top class!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your Villa Rose Hotel & V Spa experience.

I will be sharing your kind words with all here which I am sure they will be encouraged by and join me in thanking you for taking the time to share your experience in such detail.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again and that your visit then will be as memorable as this one.