“Don't miss this incredible spot - an amazing & delicious experience”

Dillon's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Timoleague
Price range: US$24 - US$53
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Dillon’s is a place to savour the best of modern Irish cooking in one of Ireland’s loveliest places. Gorgeous food is served up in a cosy restaurant that has quickly become established as a destination for fans of fine dining from around Ireland and beyond. The region’s fantastic produce, from pristine bays and rolling farmland, is cooked to perfection by chef Richard Milnes.
Reviewed 13 January 2016

Dillon's restaurant is a wonderful treat for the soul. The warm and friendly welcome from the host in such a beautiful dining room so lovingly decorated instantly makes you feel at home.
The food is absolutely incredible, with a selective menu of local and deliciously fresh produce so elegantly presented. We were lucky to be a party of three, so we could try and taste our way through the outstanding menu. Every dish is exceptionally creative and innovative, with powerful flavours complementing each other gracefully - the whole meal is just a fantastic jolt to your taste buds.
The whole experience was an utter delight and Dillon's is a wonderful gem that's not to be missed. Make sure you make your way to Dillon's Restaurant and let this talented team take you on a culinary adventure and an evening that you will not regret!

1  Thank Valeria V

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Once again my wife and I were overwhelmed by the taste adventure we experienced. Try the proven cake soup followed by the hake and scallop main. It blew me away to the extent that I forgot my hat. I'll have to go back.

1  Thank Rod1015
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I visited Dillon's for the first time recently under new ownership and weren't disappointed.
My wife had pate for starter and monkfish for mains, I had a smoked haddock to start and duck for mains.
All top class, the pate and the duck were in winners. The owner explained their policy on only serving fish caught that day from Courtmacshery and vegetable from a neighbour plot.
The desert (chocolate brownie) was something special.
All in all an enjoyable evening with excellent food, definitely worth a visit

2  Thank Padraig W
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Wonder food , original mixes, and flavours , quiet calm atmosphere, welcoming hostess and staff ,pleasing and soothing décor , looking out at passing parade on village street, everyone seemed to know some one other than their party , mix of nationalities , chat was inclusive . we loved it. German red wine which had not experienced before and it was perfect with local Lamb

3  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Athmosphere is nice,waiting staff attentive & friendly. Dessert was good. Coffee good too. For mains - Got the monk fish & was served the tail -disappointing cause it looked good but it was mostly bone, with our mains we were served one veg (tasty kale) but again disappointing - could have served more than one veg- we did get potatoes too but the consistency was like baby food & not enough. Our Mains were not value for money