“Lunch with my family and friends. ”

Restaurante La Bandeja
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Masaya
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

They was a nice afternoon all the family and some close friends,we get together and desire to go for lunch at la bandeja and believe me is was the right choice, nice weather the restaurant very clean tipical Nicaraguan cuisine but the special is Lomo de costilla de res. Also the pork ribs exelente the attention is good so many choices on that menu. If you want to take yours I Hayley recommend the have small place for the kids to play and kids menu.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My family and I have visited Nicaragua several times , and every time we have to come back to this charming restaurant.
The service is excellent, and the food amazing! I particularly love the churrasco and I can't forget the "cebollitas", although this time I had to almost beg the waiter to bring me more.
Sometimes they have a trio, and they play whatever you request, and usually we ended up on the floor dancing.
Fantastic place to have a great meal at a very affordable price.

2  Thank Canela57
Reviewed 23 January 2014

It was mid-afternoon when our group arrived for a late lunch. The service was excellent and the food equally good. It was a great respite from the"busyness" of the prior events (visiting Volcan Masaya and Catarina) and the gentle breeze that flowed through the open restaurant was indeed a special touch. We even had a gentleman from off the street stop by and serenade us with his guitar and excellent voice. The prices were very affordable.

1  Thank Mel M
Reviewed 19 January 2014

This restaurant is a true gem. The filet mignon a la plancha was just the best steak that I have ever tasted. My wife ordered the tilapia and it was just delicious. The waiters were very friendly and helpful. A positive experience all the way around at a price that didn't break the bank.

1  Thank LEAL1988
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Very good restaurant with a varied menu at affordable pricing. The place is large and can accommodate a large group indoors and there is also outdoor seating. Get there early as the restaurant fills up fast due to its popularity!

1  Thank aaalfaro