“Really Good Pizza”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #19 of 32 Restaurants in Kodak
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We were looking for pizza to go and gave pizza hut a try. The pizza was hot and fresh, very good. My grandkids loved it. The people that worked there did not say anything, just asked my name but, it was to go sofriendliness was not a requirement. Looked on line and found a good special so that was a bonus. Six of us ate for under $25. Note: the location is difficult to find it is in with a super market with no signage.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great pizza and fast service! They did forget my marinara sauce but Mgr in charge took care of me. Will be back

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Great for carry out! No option to dine inside, but we continue to pass up other Pizza Hut's to pick up dinner as carry out. Great, friendly and consistent service and food.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I was traveling with my boys volleyball team at Wilderness in the Smokies. When I searched for a pizza hut to get he $10 any pizza deal, I was excited to find this little hut. The store closest to the hotel (2 miles) would not honor the $10 deal. Yet, if I went 3 miles to Kodak, the hut did honor the deal. Also, they were very receptive to making a double cut for each of my 10 pizzas to make the slices more kid friendly.
The other big bonus is they are right next to the grocery store. I could get pizza and everything else with one stop.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We have been to this location more than once and the service has always been good and the food also.