“You can't go wrong with Pizza Hut”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Kodak
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

After a long day it was time to order some Pizza and breadsticks. The hotel gave us a few flyers but only Pizza Hut would deliver past 10:00. We were so thankful as we were starving but didn't want to leave the hotel. From the time we ordered to delivery was about 45 minutes with a stuffed crust and family order of breadsticks on a Saturday night.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered a large thin with two toppings using the online ordering. Was great. Very efficient. Was finished when they said it would be. Both clerks greeted us as we came in to pick it up. Pizza tasted great!

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered a pepperoni grilled cheese stuffed crust. The pizza was paper thin. The crust was really thick and over powering! Did I mention how greasy it was,yuck! I will not order another pizza from here. Will stick with two brothers,better quality and not as greasy.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

This location should be out of business by now. Ordered twice....yeah I know .....should have learned after the first. You better allow an extra 30 to 45 minutes. Then they charged my card twice the second time.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We've ordered here almost twice a month since it opened and usually it is pretty good. Two out of the last three times have been disappointing. They shorted my order the fist time and today, they forgot to cook the biggest part of the order (2 orders of wings). This is unfortunate because I like their wings. I won't be going back because they seem to have a don't care attitude about the whole thing. They couldn't understand why I didn't want to wait on them to cook my wings after ordering them 20 minutes beforehand. That is the purpose of "ordering" so you don't wait on your food.