All reviews would recommend this place to anyone gentleman working king bed fresh fruit stayed one night staff was very friendly would stay again bagels pigeon forge tennessee interstate exit traffic
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night, and this place was great. Comfortable, clean... only one small glitch.. in room 205 the heater ķnob was stripped, so we had to turn off heater.
Breakfast was very nice, including gravy for biscuits and eggs.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Definatley not worth the money. There is spider webs everywhere outside and space at the bottom of the room doors for bugs to get in! The shower head was moldy and so was the drain plug! Keep looking you will find a better stay elsewhere!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We stayed 2 days in Sept 2018. Rooms were OK,for the area. Staff was OK. Housekeeping did not show up until we left, beds unmade, trash not emptied.after first night. I got bitten by a spider on the morning we left, had to go to Doctor and get treatment when I got back home. Will stay someplace else on the next trip. We visit the Smokies about 3 times a year. This is not a bad hotel but I believe it needs to review the housekeeping practices and IMPROVE!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Reviewed today
Terrible!
We booked this hotel after reading reviews and deciding that since the rooms had been redone it could not be that bad.
Upon check in, I ask the front desk if our room had been redone. He said that all the furniture and painting had been done.
We were to stay for 4 nights. After arriving in the room, I was very disappointed. The chair (as shown in photo) was disgusting. There was a funky smell, a stain on the comforter and after spending one night there, I wanted to ask if he was certain this room had been redone. I went to give my husband a cup of coffee and when I leaned over the nightstand there was all kinds of trash behind and under the nightstand.
I went to the front desk and asked him if he was sure the room had been redone. His comment was yes. He in no way tried to help us out by moving us to a different room or offering any type of help.

We checked out and found an airbnb to stay at. Never again would I stay here.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Stayed one night at a good rate. The rooms were clean but switched were broke in bathroom and could pose a hazard for small ones. But overall good value. I informed desk of switches hopefully they were replaced

Date of stay: September 2018