All reviews convention center market square free shuttle sun sphere hotel restaurant fair park within walking distance shuttle service executive floor breakfast buffet parking fee ut campus street noise front desk staff southern hospitality would definitely stay here again omelet
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located near the convention center, World Fair Park, market square and more. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and the check in staff was nice. The breakfast was awesome! The cook was very funny and friendly. He joked around with the kids and made sure everyone was ok. We didn’t utilize the fitness center or the indoor heated pool. 12 pm checkout was a plus. We will definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
jan M, General Manager at Holiday Inn World's Fair Park-Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Vonetta W

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying w/ us and glad you enjoyed watching Dennis at his craft...he's been touted as making the best omelettes in Knoxville, but his real love is entertaining our guests. Glad the kids had a great time and thank you for staying at Holiday Inn World's Fair Park!!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I just checked out of this hotel and I cannot put into words how accommodating and courteous the staff was. They went above and beyond to make sure my stay was as welcoming and as comfortable as possible, even with the hassle of booking an extra nigh and having to change rooms mid-stay. Tori, Ashley, and Allen went so far out of their way to help me it literally blew me away. I’ve never been treated so well by a hotel staff in my life and I will definitely be staying there when I come back to Knoxville. Major props to the folks that work at this location and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Date of stay: April 2018

Thank you so much for writing about your stay on Trip Advisor. You certainly made our day. We have a great team at the front desk and I appreciate you acknowledging those who went "above and beyond" for you. We encourage all of our staff to "be the difference" in our guest stay and your acknowledging Tori, Ashley and Allen means a lot to us.

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn World's Fair Park and for encouraging the readers of Trip Advisor to give us a try.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is attached to convention center. Pool was clean. Rooms clean. Beds very firm. I would recommend requesting a room not on the 2nd floor because the chlorine smell from the pool was strong in the hallway. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Dear Sunnythefish

Appreciate your review, but want to apologize for the chlorine smell in the corridor on 2. Although there is usuall a slight chlorine smell as you come out of the elevator, it usually disapates as you walk down the corridor. Not sure if we had just treated the pool when you walked the corridor, but we promise to pay closer attention to this in teh future

We want to thank you for selecting to stay at Holiday Inn World's Fair Park and we look forward to seeing you back in the future

Reviewed 14 April 2018

The hotel is within walking distance to downtown, the World's Fair Park, and the art museum. Parking is extra, but plentiful and convenient. The room was clean, the beds comfortable. Breakfast not included, as with similar chain hotels, but available. BTW, you may be surprised at the excellence of the exhibits at the nearby art museum (free admission); this is an unsuspected jewel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear TuscanWino

Appreciate your review of the Holiday Inn World's Fair Park. Glad you enjoyed your stay and got a chance to take in the sites. The art museum is indeed a jewel and only a few blocks walking distance from the hotel. There are also over 80 restaurants and shops just 4 blocks away in Market Square and for those who prefer to ride.., the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle.

We hope we see you back in Knoxville real soon and thanks again for staying with us!

Best wishes

Jan McCormick

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Being my first time in Knoxville, the staff of this hotel could not have been more accommodating and nicer than if my own family were running this hotel! Mike, Amanda, and Bryce drove me daily in the hotel shuttle to my sporting event to watch my son compete. Amanda made sure that I had food when I returned late at night. Bryce ensured that my taxi to the airport was waiting for me at checkout. Tori even found me a charger to borrow for my Iphone! This hotel boasts Southern hospitality at its best!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
jan M, General Manager at Holiday Inn World's Fair Park-Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Gail

What a wonderful review you wrote about members of our team. Thank you so much for acknowledging them. It means a lot to us.

And thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn World's Fair Park. You gave us the opportunity to serve you and we appreciate your trust. I know I can speak for everyone mentioned on the review that it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. It's kind and thoughtful individuals like yourself that make our jobs (and careers) so rewarding.

Thank you again,.. and ...hope your son's team played well.

General Manager .