All reviews laminate floors waffles room was clean stayed nights budget hotel off the highway per night would stay here again mini fridge ice machine fitness center biscuits and gravy convenient location free breakfast ut bathtub upgrades
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Good location for exploring Knoxville. Plumbing leaks. Beds are comfortable. Interior corridors with elevator. Continental breakfast was good. Staff was very courteous and helpful. The motel allows large dogs.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pel12
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I saw a good deal on this location and we booked through a third party without issues. upon arrival: drama between sketchy guests and receptionist. First room bathroom had black mold. There had been an obvious leak where a terrible patch job covered it on the ceiling, then developed mold. We mentioned at the front desk and were immediately given a different room. There was some black mold in this second room's bathroom as well. Definitely flooded on the first floor because the vanity had water damage on the legs. The non functioning vent looked disgusting. A/C did nothing for humidity. We're from a humid state but this was awful! It had a mildew smell as what happens when wet rags are left out or you forgot the load of laundry in the washer after 6 hours. We were exhausted after driving all day and dealt with it for the night. Slept terribly bc the mattress was such poor quality-the floor would have been better but I wasn't going to sleep there based on what we saw so far. I never use the comforter bc I hear they aren't washed regularly. Ours should have just been replaced as it had very visible holes from a cigarette-mind you they claim to be a non-smoking facility. We checked out early the next day and went elsewhere. You get what you pay for but no one should have to deal with black mold no matter what they pay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This hotel is on the western side of Knoxville, handy if heading to Nashville the next day.
Jeff, on the front desk, was very friendly at check-in and provided a list of local dentists for my wife who had lost a filling.
The room was quite large and clean with a fridge.
Breakfast was the same as most cheaper hotel chains. You really do get what you pay for.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 399lindsayj
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

They have an outdoor pool. They also had a southern breakfast. Eggs and sausage. Biscuits and gravy. We stayed there for one night only. But everything met our expectations. Our non-smoking room didn’t smell like smoke.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We have stayed at this hotel for 4-5 years and have always enjoyed the staff and our room. However, this year things have changed. My 83 yr old mother made the reservations on line - I was very proud of her. However, she put our checkout date one day later than it should have been. We didn't realize this until we arrived. We asked the hotel to change this for us....but they said since it was booked through Expedia they couldn't. Later that night I went online to change the date. Expedia said I had to follow hotel policy. I explained that to the hotel and they will absolutely not change the date nor refund us for the one day. We pre-paid. Never again will we do this. Plus I think this is the last time we will stay here. They have remodeled - thinking it would improve things - there is no carpet in the room - you have to wear your shoes all the time because the floor is sticky and gritty. There is no counter space to speak of in the bathroom, the bathtub is stained yellow. I am so sorry this has happened - we enjoyed our previous trips but the staff and remodel on this one is less than desired.