1,393 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemarket squareself parkconference centervalet parkingwithin walking distanceroom servicenice hotelheart of downtownut campusfront desk staffneyland stadiumgay streetroom keynice staywould stay here againbed was comfortable
Reviewed 14 April 2018

This extensively remodeled older hotel would be OK, except for management policies. They charged me a fine because traffic on the Interstate was much easier than I had allowed for, causing me to arrive about 30 minutes ahead of schedule. So they fined me a $20 "Early Arrival Penalty". The desk staff were embarrassed about it, but said it was "policy". I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear George,
Thank you for your honest and candid review from your recent stay with us. I do apologize that your stay was impacted by the charge to check into the hotel early. I would be happy to speak with you personally regarding the situation if you would be willing to do so. Your business is appreciated and I would welcome the opportunity. I will look forward to hopefully speaking with you.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

The staff was great. The lobby is nicely refreshed along with the rooms. Executive lounge was very nice. I actually came back for a repeat visit. Nice location. Good location downtown for easy access to many local areas.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to hear that enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Knoxville hotel. I am thankful when our professional travelers take the time to give us feedback on our hotel and our associates. As a team we are grateful for your business and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I had a great experience staying for the Rhythm & Blooms music festival. The Hilton is a good location being both close to the festival, fabulous hotels, and local shops. I would highly recommend this location for attentive service, beautiful accommodations and a restful stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Kristin,

Just taking a moment to say thank you for your kind words about our hotel and our team members. We are pleased that you enjoyed our great city and hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Knoxville recently, and I had the good fortune to stay at Hilton Knoxville.

Ryan was a big help at the check-in, navigating me through the tricks to parking in the site's free garage. When he asked me if I had a room or floor preference, and I said "no," he said "tell you what -- I have a room on the 14th floor with a great view of the city. Why don't I put you there?"

Nailed it. the view was perfect.

I was really happy with the clean, contemporary room. The room held two queen beds, yet the layout seemed comfortable and open.

One of the first things I look for in a room is multiple, convenient options for power. I hate moving night stands and unplugging lamps and clocks to charge my phone, tablet, fitness tracker, etc. This room delivered with an alarm clock with integrated USB ports, and extra outlets on the lamps. There were charging options on both night stands and the desk, so no issues there.

I have to mention the convenient, downtown location, because I did two shows the night I was in Knoxville, and, since both were about a mile away from the hotel, I walked to each and left my car in the parking garage. That was really convenient.

Overall, the hotel was clean, comfortable, and in good working order. The facility's team was knowledgeable, capable and ready to help. I'll be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Art,

What a kind gesture for your to take the time to recognize Ryan and hotel facilities. It is truly appreciated when someone take the time out of their busy schedule to say something positive about an associate that works to make them feel welcome. You and Ryan are both appreciated. Thank you for your business and your professionalism.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Clean efficient pleasant and conveinent. Hotel staff was awesome. Room was very nice. Hotel is located within walking distance to restaurants, entertainment and UT. Easy walking city. The Hilton is a must stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Diana,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. I am truly pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are grateful for your feedback. Please think of us again on your next trip to the area.