All reviews breakfast host room was clean waffle house across the street our night stay hot breakfast each morning enjoyed my stay staff was friendly first floor hotel room off the highway waffles parking lot definitely stay here again the breakfast area great place to stay lora
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Heat/air worked well, shower was hot and good pressure, room was clean. Room was small and advertised as "new". Room was old and many things worn out. Doors open to the outside and there is no soundproofing so you can hear ever car, every conversation. Room smelled of a combo of smoke and wet cat. Hair dryer didn't work, several outlets didn't work, tissue box was empty, only a half roll of TP. They were out of pillows so some of did without. Only 1 towel per person. Area is a bit run down and did not feel safe. Cheapest cost around but you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We have stayed at this hotel multiple times, and the staff has consistenly gone out of their way to insure that we have a great stay. Rooms have been redone recently and the bed was so comfortable that we overslept --- haven't slept so sound in a long, long time. The only reason, the rating is 4 instead of 5 is due to lack of elevator on this property.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The 1st room 116 AC not working and extremely musty odor...next room they put us in was 102...great AC but still very musty. They claim all "new rooms". Bed felt like I was sleeping on springs, I had to clean bathroom before I could take shower because the shower curtain was sour and tub look dirty. Gap between door and door frame which causes the humidity issues...thus the musty odor. Vols/Gator football weekend; therefore, we couldn't find a different hotel to move to. Would not stay at a days in again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We arrived at 3 p.m and checked in. It was a hot day and we were on a motorcycle so we were also hot. Mind you this was a FREE night using Trip Rewards points so you would expect to have a good room and service. Around 4 we used the toilet and found it would not flush. My husband took the lid off the tank and said he could do it. I asked if we should call the front desk and he said no, that he could handle it whenever we needed. I thought about it for a few minutes and decided that was not right. This was suppose to be a good experience and we were off to a bad start. I picked up the room phone to call the front desk and discovered it didn't work either. So I called on my cell phone. He assured me he would be down shortly to check it out. We planned to order a pizza and have it delivered so decided to wait for someone to come to fix it first. After 45 minutes and he still didn't come I walked down to the office and he said he would be there in a few minutes. He came down and looked at it and agreed it needed repair. He said he could move us or we could wait. We decided to wait so we didnt have to move all of our belongings. When no one showed up I walked back to the office. He told me that someone would be coming from another location in about an hour so we decided to order our pizza. My husband sat in their ergonomic chair which he positioned between the two beds so he could watch the TV head on instead of having to look sideways. He leaned back and the chair tipped over!! I had a hard time getting him up being between the two chairs. (He is on blood thinners and later had two big bruises, one on his shoulder and one on his upper arm.) The room phone rang so I went to answer it but it was dead. I walked down to the front desk again! He said he had just tried to call me to tell me the repair person had been there but had gotten a call that a Veteran friend had died and he had to leave. I said I was sorry to hear that but why hadn't he contacted us. He said I needed to be understanding for the circumstances and I said I really was sorry for the situation BUT if my room phone worked he could have called me and told me it was not going to be repaired and offer again to move us to a different room. We did move to another room, but it smelled heavy of smoke. I called the front office and told him we would put up with the smoke but had better not be charged for the smell as neither of us smoke. I think I should get my reward points back but need to contact Wyndham about this episode.

Room tip: Try a different motel.....
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2018

This is a 2 star motel at best. I paid $120 per night for something that is overpriced at $70. You could smell the smoke before you opened the door. Clean is a foreign word to these people. I went to the counter to ask for water cups and they said I should just take some from from the coffee bar. I asked if the room had a coffee machine because my room had a few old packages of coffee but no machine. They appologised but never sent the promised coffee machine. I couldn't imagine having breakfast at this sewer.
If I was offered a free week at this place I would prefer buying a tent an sleeping in the woods. Gross!

Room tip: pitch a tent in the woods
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple