“Value Stay”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #75 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 7 September 2016

One day/night stay was great. I arrived and was granted an early check in. Room initially given was not ready according to cleaning staff adamantly. I was directed by him to go to front desk and ask for Room 108. Did so. Front desk said that was an upgrade. No fuss. Gave that to me. Cosmetics of room such as peeling paint was only visual I saw. AC worked great. TV was great for a day of watching college football.

Stayed: September 2016

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Atmosphere of people cleaning cars out, running up and down the stairs and people. Strange smell of overly covering up the smell when we walked in and no smoking room had cigarette ashes in different areas through out the room. Fresh dog food still on the floor behind the door and the vacuum pushed it up all around the room. . Bathroom was clean bed looked clean other than cigarette burns in the bedding. :) Just off interstate to get some sleep... beats sleeping car....

Room Tip: Maybe ask if it really is a non smoking room. Especially if it is medically necessary because it wo...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The room was decent. The price was decent. Booked last minute while traveling from VA to CA. I only needed a place to sleep, didn't need the breakfast. I really wanted Waffle house, which was across the street. It is a pet friendly hotel with one of the cheapest pet fee. Right off the freeway and you could hear it.
If I was driving through again, I would stay but I probably would not pick it as a destination.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2016

If you come by this place, keep on driving. I checked in and went out for supper. When I came back, hotel staff had been in my room and the front desk had no idea who or why they were in there. The next morning...even though I had complained the night before...the same thing happened. Hotel staff were in my room again! Very seedy....and no reasons offered by management. Needless to say, I cut my stay with this establishment short, and left right away. Keep on driving by this place - there are several other good hotels close by.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had checked a number of hotels and everything was full so we were happy to find a hotel with a vacancy at a reasonable cost. This is an older hotel and somewhat run down but was sufficient for our needs, to sleep. The check-in clerk was very nice and the noise from I-40 was drowned out by the air conditioner.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Knoxville hotels
29.5 km away
4.9 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville
4.8 km away
Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Knoxville West - Cedar Bluff

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 500 Lovell Rd, Knoxville, TN 37932-3215
Region: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #75 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Price Range: €40 - €53 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.