All reviews the ritz fast food room was clean one night stay iron powell bath pet
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Atmosphere of people cleaning cars out, running up and down the stairs and people. Strange smell of overly covering up the smell when we walked in and no smoking room had cigarette ashes in different areas through out the room. Fresh dog food still on the floor behind the door and the vacuum pushed it up all around the room. . Bathroom was clean bed looked clean other than cigarette burns in the bedding. :) Just off interstate to get some sleep... beats sleeping car....

Room Tip: Maybe ask if it really is a non smoking room. Especially if it is medically necessary because it would make you sick.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The room was decent. The price was decent. Booked last minute while traveling from VA to CA. I only needed a place to sleep, didn't need the breakfast. I really wanted Waffle house, which was across the street. It is a pet friendly hotel with one of the cheapest pet fee. Right off the freeway and you could hear it.
If I was driving through again, I would stay but I probably would not pick it as a destination.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2016

If you come by this place, keep on driving. I checked in and went out for supper. When I came back, hotel staff had been in my room and the front desk had no idea who or why they were in there. The next morning...even though I had complained the night before...the same thing happened. Hotel staff were in my room again! Very seedy....and no reasons offered by management. Needless to say, I cut my stay with this establishment short, and left right away. Keep on driving by this place - there are several other good hotels close by.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had checked a number of hotels and everything was full so we were happy to find a hotel with a vacancy at a reasonable cost. This is an older hotel and somewhat run down but was sufficient for our needs, to sleep. The check-in clerk was very nice and the noise from I-40 was drowned out by the air conditioner.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely disgusting. There isn't a single piece of floor without a stain on it. There are holes in the wall. You can see outside in the cracks around the door which caused the temperature in the room to stay hot all night. We bought a non-smoking room that smelled so badly like stale smoke. The pool is out of order and from what I have now read has been for years. The icing on the cake was the cockroaches in the room. It made my skin crawl. Absolutely disgusting. DO NOT STAY HERE! I expect more from a hotel that charges more than fifty dollars for a room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family