US$84
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$98
US$136
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
US$94
US$70
US$65
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$105
BestWestern.com
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$85
BestWestern.com
US$93
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2016

If you come by this place, keep on driving. I checked in and went out for supper. When I came back, hotel staff had been in my room and the front desk had no idea who or why they were in there. The next morning...even though I had complained the night before...the same thing happened. Hotel staff were in my room again! Very seedy....and no reasons offered by management. Needless to say, I cut my stay with this establishment short, and left right away. Keep on driving by this place - there are several other good hotels close by.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had checked a number of hotels and everything was full so we were happy to find a hotel with a vacancy at a reasonable cost. This is an older hotel and somewhat run down but was sufficient for our needs, to sleep. The check-in clerk was very nice and the noise from I-40 was drowned out by the air conditioner.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely disgusting. There isn't a single piece of floor without a stain on it. There are holes in the wall. You can see outside in the cracks around the door which caused the temperature in the room to stay hot all night. We bought a non-smoking room that smelled so badly like stale smoke. The pool is out of order and from what I have now read has been for years. The icing on the cake was the cockroaches in the room. It made my skin crawl. Absolutely disgusting. DO NOT STAY HERE! I expect more from a hotel that charges more than fifty dollars for a room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Stayed 1 night. booked thru expedia on debit card. At check in I asked if they could charge my Amex instead of debit. They said they did. Well, both cards were charged for 1 nt stay. I contacted manager who said he would look into it and get back to me, never did. Called again, he said he thought he took care of it and would get back to me, never did. Called corporate, and waited on hold forever so took their option to email them. I emailed them 3 times and STILL have not had anyone contact me. I called the manager at the hotel again and he said he couldn't help me because he only charged my Amex and I would have to dispute with Expedia. I explained I was charged twice for staying at his hotel, and he had better resolve this. Finally I called corporate again and waited for over a half hour to speak to someone. She said she would help. She called the manager, and called Expedia and let me know that Expedia charged my card right away and that my Amex shouldn't have been charged and that manager would refund my money. That was over a week ago, and I still do not have a refund...still have paid twice for 1 night stay. Nothing else was ever offered for this inconvenience and poor service. Now i am forced to dispute through American Express because obviously this business is not taking care of it...very upset!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2016

This hotel was extremely dirty. Booked nonsmoking but room smelled strongly of cigarettes. Obvious black mold in the bathroom. Sheets were torn and would not stay on bed. People coming and going at all hours of the night were very loud. The air conditioner was so loud I had to put in earplugs to sleep. The first night, the housekeeping staff took our used towels but didn't bother to leave new ones, so we had to walk down to the front desk and wait in a long line to get fresh ones at 10 pm. We also have both developed bumps on our skin since the trip and suspect possible bed bug bites.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple