US$96
US$84
US$77
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
US$116
US$108
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$79
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$70
US$65
US$93
US$98
US$83
Priceline
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
All reviewscedar bluffpresidential suitealmond milkbreakfast hostessbest westernswestern hotelsparkside grillroom was cleanstay there againknoxville areawafflesbreakfast areaoutdoor poolhot breakfastfree breakfastroad tripstaff was friendly
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn was clean, very quiet, reasonable and had a great continental breakfast. It is located right off the interstate and has access to get back on it. There are quite a few restraunts around and gas stations right there too. It is kid and family friendly and in a safe area

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Tara D, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Frances M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. I am glad you liked our accommodations and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. The facilities were clean and renovated fairly recently. Although room was pretty close to the interstate highway, it was very quiet. I am a Diamond Member of their rewards program and was offered a free upgrade to Executive Suite, which I accepted.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tara D, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Kanuer2015,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our property. We value your feedback and use it to better our customer service. I am glad to hear that your expectations were met. Thank you for being a Best Western Rewards member and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Recently stayed at this hotel, checked in very late due to travel plans. Front staff was friendly, lobby and front door area was clean and welcoming. Parking areas and landscaping well taken care of. Hotel was located off main highway, easy to get to. Room was fresh, heat had been turned on (very cold outside) and extra pillows on each bed. Cable included HBO, always a plus! Room was quiet, could not hear highway noise. Continental breakfast was available, but left too early to participate. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Tara D, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Bravo748,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear that your expectations were met. On behalf of our staff, I am sorry to hear that you was not able to participate in our breakfast, although, we do have grab and go bags for our guests who depart earlier than the breakfast times begin, which include a breakfast bar, a piece of fruit, and a water. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I recently stayed in the hotel for business 3/5-3/8/2018. The last day of my stay I woke up with numerous bites on my shoulder, neck, back arm and hands. After showering for an extended period of time I called management to come to my room and showed them my bites on my shoulder and then showed them evidence on the mattress cover and let them know they had bed bugs and that I was leaving my suitcase as well as many personal items in the room to throw away for fear I would take them home. They tried to say after housekeeping, management, and ecolab inspected the room they did not find any. I then sent pictures that went to the owners and they went back and found bed bugs in the headboard when they removed the head board. Bed bugs can happen at any hotel, but don't let your guard down like I did and do a quick sweep of the edges of the mattress, inspect everything. I am still suffering from bites and have lost all sense of security. Did you know it can take any where from one up to ten days for bed bug bites to show up on your skin? Me either!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank chastinamarina
Tara D, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear chastinamarina,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. First and foremost , we would like to apologize that you had such an experience at our hotel. Although we are aware that bed bugs can happen anywhere, this is not something that is a usual occurrence for our property. We strive to leave each guest feeling well taken care of and satisfied and we deeply regret that you left feeling otherwise.

Although we know it will not take away the uneasy feeling entirely, we hope that you take the monetary reimbursement for both your belonging and your stay as just one token of our apology. I would also like to reassure you that after this incident we not only had this room blocked for the remainder of the week to be treated by a specialist, but have also completed a refresher course with all staff to help identify the early signs of any possible issues. We also had the specialist begin another inspection of the property to insure that this does not happen to anyone else.

We regret that this situation could even happen at our hotel , but we are grateful that you made us aware of the issue. We do hope that you will reconsider staying with us again in the future so that you may fully experience the kind of excellence in guest care we strive to provide. If there is anything we can do to further rectify the situation, please do not hesitate to let me know at (865) 539-0058 ext 403.

Tara D
Sales Manager

Reviewed 24 February 2018

BW is our property of choice! This one didn't disappoint. Room was wonderful, comfortable bed. It was quite distance from exiting the interstate until reaching the hotel. I didn't think we'd get there! Didn't particularly care for the breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple