All reviews deluxe suite front desk choice hotels separate bedroom room was clean hot tub waffles shower curtain would definitely stay here again free breakfast is water pressure nice stay the breakfast area check in was easy staff was friendly sitting area hotel staff
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Stayed in Room 306. Great hotel. Great service. Pretty decent towels. Suite lighting ok, sleeping side lighting dim. Nice closet. Sink vanity high, with deepest part in front of sink...a little difficult for short people (I'm 4'11"). Good water pressure, very comfortable bed, great AC controlled from a wall thermostat. Very decent breakfast with eggs, sausage and/or bacon, yogurt, fruit, etc. Really enjoyed this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Granny_Annie327
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

One night stay: Checked in on Saturday and out early Sunday morning.
Very nice hotel. Rooms are nice and the staff very kind and helpful.
In our suite everything was great except for the bathroom. The tub made terriblea cracking sound and noise. It felt like it was coming apart an I thought it was coming loose from the wall and that it would fall thru the floor below us. It was frightening because my nephew who probably weighs 120 soak and wet couldn't move in shower without the noise. The water leaked in floor from tub.
The bathroom door is starting to deteriorate because of the water getting on door. Other than that the hotel and facility was nice and clean and just off of the I -75 which was a huge plus.
I alert the clerk at check out of the problem in bathroom and she wrote something on a piece of paper and told me she's sorry I had that problem. Nothing else said after but have a great day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KassandraTee48
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The concierge clerk was prompt and courteous during our check in and made us feel welcome. Our bedroom suite was spacious, clean and well made. In the morning we appreciated the complimentary newspaper that was slid under the door as opposed to usual e-paper available for download.
Breakfast was typical of the Choice Hotels chain;an abundant choice of eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, muffins, fruit, yougurt, etc. And the breakfast attendant was friendly and efficient in maintaining the area.
The only negative would be parking. The lot is insufficiently sized due to the number of trucks utilizing the lot. Fortunately, there is additional convenient parking available in the Sleep Inn lot next door, which is also part of the Choice Hotel group.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay Comfort Suites North again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a stay in a trip from Michigan to Florida. We checked much later than expected, around 11pm. The staff were very nice and accommodating. The room was clean and the beds comfortable and clean as well. Bathroom was clean. The breakfast area was satisfying for me and my children. We were given information on wifi, checkout time and breakfast time on a sheet of paper which was helpful. Super easy checkout!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The gentlemen at the desk for night check-in on 3-28-2018 was very friendly.
Arleen at morning check -out was Awesome!!! I called Arleen the next day because my wife left her cellphone in the room. Arleen got right on it and mailed the phone to me. Shout out to housekeeping!!!!!

The Deluxe Suite was Awesome!!!!

Room tip: Great value
Date of stay: March 2018