All reviews front desk keurig coffee maker room was clean puleo's grille waffles great night's sleep would stay here again night clerk flat screen fast food staff was very friendly first floor easy access sitting area king suite we've stayed breakfast bar
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here during a UT football game weekend. It was reasonably priced compared to other hotels asking rate. We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel. It seems like a fairly new construction hotel. We had no problems with our stay or check in. The room was comfortable. The continental breakfast was very good. I especially liked the Nutella packets by the waffle station. I would highly recommend this hotel if staying in Knoxville. It is not in “downtown” Knoxville but a quite ride and it is conveniently located near the expressway. All the staff we interacted with were very friendly and eager to help. Great one night stay!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We had a different hotel booked and actually switched to this hotel last minute before I had a chance to really research it...which made me really nervous. We got there and were all tired and wore out. We were greeted by a guy at the front desk named C Pike. This man deserves an award! He has great customer service qualities, helped us with some suggestions and nearby places we had questions on, he was great with the whole family, he was funny and helped us feel like we had made the right choice as soon as we walked in the door.
We had a double queen suite and appreciated the sitting area for the teens to hang out in with their devices and free WiFi. Room was clean and quiet. Kids went to gym and pool. Nothing fancy but as tired as they were it was all they needed.
Breakfast was a little congested but everyone was fed and happy. The only suggestion is to maybe have more fruit options. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Many restaurants and gas stations in walking distance. Easy access to highway. I would stay here again anytime. Nothing over the top but better than most. Very impressed.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Recently stayed in the Comfort Suites East in Knoxville. It is a smaller facility than most but clean, and in a good easy to access location. Our room was clean and comfortable. There was a refrigerator, and the usual amenities. This hotel has a small indoor pool, There is no hot tub. I could not get in to "fitness center" because the door lock needed a battery. The breakfast area is VERY confined, It is arranged in a U-shaped configuration with an island that makes patrons wait in line single file, and can take awhile to get through. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I booked a room here for one night. Chose it based on other reviews and for its location (midway on a long driving trip). Very satisfied.

Easy on/off the interstate. Clean. Comfortable bed with a variety of soft and firm pillows. A little sitting area in the room, slightly separated from the bed area by a half wall. Mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig coffee machine. Good breakfast buffet prepared by a very nice woman. Efficient check-in/check-out. Two restaurants right across the parking lot (Puleo's and Amigos), so once I arrived I didn't need to drive again until I left the next morning.

I make the same drive periodically to visit family, so I'm putting this hotel into my "repeat in the future" category.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I had an interview in Knoxville but didn't want to pay downtown prices. This Comfort Suites was a great location on the outskirts of the city. The room was clean, fit with a Keurig coffee maker, fridge, and microwave. There is some wear on the carpet, etc. but the bed was extremely comfortable. Single woman traveling; I felt safe. The front lot is well lit. The front desk staff was friendly when I came in late.

Date of stay: July 2018