“Yummy 😋 Food at great price”

Downtown Grill & Brewery
Ranked #44 of 1,304 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

TripAdvisor reviews led me to this gem. Best $3 happy hour margarita I have had that was such a large glass--usually very small. Happy hour appetizers are also generous portion at great price. We got pretzel bites with beer cheese and chicken finger basket. Friendly and helpful staff and free popcorn at the door. I had the fish and chips and got 3 large pieces with homemade house tarter--very good. My husband ordered the shrimp scampi--very generous portion. He shared one with me and it was very good. His side was bacon and bleu cheese mashed potatoes and I don't like bleu cheese but he made me taste and they were awesome. My daughter ordered the Rayjun Cajun chicken pasta dish and her husband had the Cathey Kabobs with mac and cheese and said everything he ate was very good and best meal he ever had eating out. The men of course had beers as this is also a brewery and their beer was free because they are military--nice. 4 of us ate with 2 appetizers and 3 additional cocktails for $80. Two toddlers with us ate the appetizer chicken finger basket. So glad we picked this place to eat. We walked from Crown Plaza across street to Market Square. The kiddos loved the water feature. Sorry no food pics. We were starving and dug right in--lol

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I love the Brewery. My friends and I often find our way to the patio here any time we just want to hang out. The chips and queso, Philly Cheesesteak pizza, and their blond beer are all wonderful.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This is go to spot for a cold craft beer and good food. Always great atmosphere and service. We go here often when we are enjoying an evening downtown.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I am a lover of beer. A popular watering hole. They brew some nice crafts here - the IPA is an east cast variety without the bite of the wewst coast IPAs - a nice balanced bfres. Also enjoyed their ALT. Happy hour these are priced at $2.50 per pint. They offer a variety of food. I had the wings though I was sad to learn they were fried.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is one of our favorite "go to" places in Knoxville. Consistently good food, good service, and amazing beer!