“Great experience!”

Aubrey's Strawberry Plains
Ranked #30 of 1,276 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Found this gem of a restaurant en route to Gatlinburg. Excellent quality food and great side choices. Warm tasty bread was brought out to start. I had the Patty Melt with sweet potato fries - both were excellent. My wife had the cranberry chicken salad which was excellent also. Good kids meal choices too. Nice local chain with character and quality!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Filet tips appetizer is great! Good selection at the bar and the wing special is a great deal. Sit outside on nice days.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to eat at the restaurant while in Knoxville. The moment we stepped inside we were greeted with a smile from the hostess. My husband loves the house salad at the restaurant because they put potato sticks on the salad. When I mentioned this to our server she brought out extra ones for him. Leah was so incredible and couldn’t ask for better service. The food was incredible. The next time I go I want to try the Ribs. I asked to speak to the manager because I wanted to compliment her. So Jody came over and I can see why the staff is so excellent. He truly cares about the customer experience and his staff. Highly recommend this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Nothing to write home about, I'd eat here again. The food wasn't bad and the service was really good. One chicken dish we ordered, the cheese was melted on top. Same dish for the other, cheese not melted. Its a good place to get a decent meal, but nothing screamed 'this is a must eat place'.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Ate supper here with work group. Food was fresh and they had large servings. Our server was Mollie. She was patient with our large group and made it a good visit. She was able to answer all our questions and easily keep everyone happy. Would recommend. We had various appetizers and wings which were all good. Will return.