“Great choices ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Knoxville and checked TripAdvisor and the reviews for Puleo's Grille had great reviews for the prime rib. I wanted to order the prime rib, however, after looking at the menu, I decided on the spaghetti and Italian sausage which was awesome and had the most sausage I ever had. I would highly recommend it. The chicken penne was great also.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Overpriced, tasteless, small portions for the price - 27.99 for a king cut filet mignon - ordered medium - came out looking like a hockey puck! -- dried out - med well not medium - dry - tasteless and no way 9 oz filet! also ordered premium broiled seafood platter - subbing the schrod for salmon - - 24.99 -not anywhere what was expected - either scallops were frozen or not scallops - rubbery and tasteless - schrod was coated in ritz cracker crumbs and baked - dry - mushy, tastless mess . . figured they would broil the schrod too - nope - grilled? shrimp on skewer - lukewarm and AGAIN TASTELESS! the only thing really good was the app - fried green tomatoes - and they were obviously prepackaged, frozen fare too. the drinks were small and pricey. had read some very positive reviews about Puleos so was anticipating a delicious meal - NOT!!! Our server was great - the hostess was welcoming and pleasant . .. but that did not make up for the poor quality meal we received. will not be returning. will not suggest it - if someone asks us if we went there we will tell them not to bother.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We were in the area and wanted a light dinner. We had the house salad and the Italian dressing was very good. We also tried the pizza with onions and peppers. The flavor was good and the veggies were very fresh tasting. The oil for dipping the bread was also flavorful. Melissa was our server and was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I have eaten there several times and I've not been disappointed. The servers are pleasant and attentive and the portions are generous and moderately priced. I love their lasagna! And their bread
is to die for.

1  Thank fussytravellerman
Lori S, Public Relations Manager at Puleo's Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback. See you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Had a good dinner at the bar one night. The bartender asked if I was visiting and when I showed her my hotel room key I got a 10% discount

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback. See you again soon!