All reviews fire pit front desk cinnamon rolls turkey sausage whole foods waffle house small indoor pool hot and cold items nice bathroom complimentary breakfast business trip king suite clean rooms excellent stay very pleasant stay would definitely stay here again fitness center
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We were assigned this hotel when we were attending the Destination Imagination Global Finals. We were very pleased with our stay. The hotel was well appointed and very accommodating.

Part of our package included breakfast every morning. It wasn't bad necessarily. Just not much variety. Granted they were accommodating a large number of guests so I understand they have to be able to make enough hot food. So they kept it simple. Eggs potatoes and sausage. I would prefer hot ok food over crappie food that had variety ;) They also had cold cereals fruit muffins cinnamon rolls juice water and milk. They also provided a room with seating.

All the staff was pleasant and were prepared to deal with the number of guests (and children). The rooms were clean modern and updated.

It's covieniently located next tothe interstate but in our room we didn't here any noise from it They have a very nice outside seating area with a fire pit but we didn't get a chance to use it. They have an indoor pool also that we didn't have time to use.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Very convenient, right off I-40. Clean and modern rooms, friendly staff, quick check in, great breakfast. Would stay here again, but next time would request a room that did not face the interstate as the traffic was a little noisy overnight. But overall a great experience!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I've stayed at this property more than 100 times over the past 20 months while working on a project in Knoxville, so you can trust me when I say you should stay here. Since I'm a regular, I've gotten to know some of the staff and I've been able to witness them interact with other travelers. They are always willing to help and professional in their attitudes. Across the board, I've not had a bad interaction or seen a bad interaction with any of them. The rooms are immaculate - I've stayed in almost all of them! The location is great - so many restaurants close by - just ask the employees and they'll guide you to the right place. It is close to the interstate, but not so close the noise is an issue. Breakfast is your standard HIE offering, which is a good thing. Bonus - they do fresh baked cookies every night too! I do have to mention the wireless can be spotty (they keep trying improvements, but nothing has worked just yet). If you're like me and travel for business, just have an ethernet cable with you and plug into the wall and you'll be fine. Plenty of business travelers come through here, but I also see families all the time as well.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the back, which is quieter than the front-facing rooms which view the interstate.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

We traveled as a family of four from Memphis. We stayed in this hotel for four days on our way to Boone, NC. We have two young children and they loved the indoor pool and breakfasts. The location and quality of the hotel is very convenient to explore in the city and towns near the Smoky Mountains. We had the opportunity to explore the smoky Mountains, the Tuckleechee Caverns, some attractions and local restaurants in Knoxville and towns near the Smoky Mountains. We had fun and had the opportunity to rest before driving toward The Grandfather mountain near Boone, NC. We did not drive more than 30 mins to find great destinations and great things to do. We give a five to this hotel for the great service, extreme cleanliness, and great location.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Simply outstanding. Every detail is neatly done and leaves a clean feeling. To start with, the breakfast has a wide variety of pastry, cereals, juices... You name it! The bed is very comfortable and I get an amazing night's sleep every night! You even get a choice of what pillow you can use. Either soft or firm. I am glad that I came here, and I without a doubt will come back.

Stayed: June 2016