“Food is amazing”
Review of Brown Bag

Brown Bag
Ranked #2 of 1,258 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Description: At Brown Bag we're committed to serving delicious, healthy food at reasonable prices every day. Whether you're dining in, picking up, or catering an event, you can expect exceptional quality and service.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The food is fresh and flavorful. Salad is best I have ever had. They have an amazing catering service we use often.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Brown Bag serves homecooked meals that taste like they took hours to prepare, but brings them to your table in just minutes. Their chicken teriyaki is hands-down my favorite entree, and their sides are equally delicious. Be sure to try the jalapeño corn casserole!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Their steak and chicken is amazing. Pork tenderloin is awesome. All vegetables are delicious. Best salad!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

When my friend asked to go to Brown Bag for lunch, I hesitated. Never heard of it, but would give it a try. I am so glad I went. The food is fresh and tasty. The best berry slaw, spinach salad around. I have been so often I have eaten most of the things on their menu. The staff is very helpful and the service is great. My favorite place to go for lunch. Wish they had longer hours, only open for lunch.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great place to enjoy a light tasty meal. I especially love the salmon burger and jalapeno corn casserole.