“Authentic French Cuisine”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Established in 2008, the French Market serves Authentic French Crepes, both Savory and Sweet, Soups, Salads, Pomme Frites, Bignets, Beer, Wine, Sodas, and Mixed Drinks. Open 7 Days for Breakfast and Lunch and Tuesday-Saturday nights for Dinner.
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Authentic French Cuisine
My Youngest Son, wanted to go to Paris for the 4th of July.
He wanted to have lunch in Paris and eat French Food.
I told him, one day he will have Lunch in Paris and eat authentic French cuisine.
My Two sons’ and I drove down town, to The French Market Creperie.
This beautiful French Style Restaurant made us feel like we were dining in Paris for Lunch.
The French Market Creperie offers both sweet and savory French crêpes, delicious baguette and croissant sandwiches.
My Two sons’ and I had the cinnamon & sugar Crepes and the cherry cheesecake crepes.
The French Market only serves LavAzza, the bestselling coffee in Europe.
We had real authentic French lunch, just 20 minutes from home.
And it was the best, French dessert we have ever had.
Thanks, to the entire staff at The French Market Creperie for the best French dining experience this summer.

1  Thank Dionne F

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My granddaughter and I had breakfast Saturday morning and it was very busy! She had a little nutella crepe which she said was absolutely delicious. I was healthier and have the egg, cheese, tomato, and spinach crepe which was good but could have been tastier.

1  Thank ancientcivteacher
Reviewed 9 July 2018

So happy we came here after reading all of the excellent reviews. Not only were the crepes amazing, they also had Buckwheat batter as a gluten free/sensitive option, which I was able to enjoy. We had breakfast here 3 mornings and wish I could go back!

1  Thank Calicoc21
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We shared two crepes - one was simple with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top, but the other filled with bavarian custard and topped with chocolate and whipped cream. I will definitely come back again when I'm downtown and need to satisfy a sweet tooth.

I didn't get to try the fresh croissants, but they had one with chocolate rolled inside that also looked really good.

There are a couple small tables outside, but much more seating inside, especially if you go upstairs.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Savory or sweet crepes or croissants...They are all good. On Saturday and Sunday at this location only they offer yummy beignets in the morning....bring a big for the powder sugar. They offer special treats too...macaroons and petitfours. It's a great place to meet up, hang out, or do a little work. They have free wifi.

1  Thank krsk13