1,449 results
All reviews pratt road great hotel room was clean the breakfast area complimentary breakfast waffles front desk staff would definitely stay here again fresh fruit staff was very friendly and helpful easy access convenient location indoor pool brenda inns interstate gas
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This Hampton Inn is one of the best I have ever stayed at. I highly recommend it to anyone that plans to stay in the Knoxville area. Conveniently located to the highway and easy access to anything in the Knoxville area. Staff is just wonderful, pleasant and very helpful. The hotel is extremely well maintained, rooms clean and fresh and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JShelton5411, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear 353patrickb,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you found our location convenient to both I75 and downtown Knoxville. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Knoxville.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is a very nice, well run, hotel with a professional staff.It has been very well maintained. It is a great place to stay in North Knoxville. I did,however, find it disappointing that the hotel doesn't have a hot tub.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear stepheneI3808YD,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and I'm sorry we don't have a hot tub in our indoor pool area. Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you again the next time you are traveling through Knoxville.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My house flooded and I had to stay in a hotel. I have never been here because I live down the road but everything about this hotel was GREAT!!!! Very clean, very friendly, breakfast was wonderful. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JShelton5411, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear H2055YVmelanieb,

I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was prompted by such unpleasant circumstances, but I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind review and we wish you the best of luck as the repair process begins on your home.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was accommodating and friendly. Breakfast had a variety of foods. No complaints for this hotel. Have stayed there many times. In the future will again choose this hotel for our stay. It met all of our needs and we will recommend it to others.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sue646543,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel through Knoxville.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Stayed here so our visit with family would be less wearing on all concerned. Being a Hilton Honors member helped ease the check-in process.The complimentary breakfast buffet exceeded expectations! Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful.

Dear Daphne W,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip to Knoxville to visit family. Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you again soon for another reunion.