All reviews snack items crock pot front desk laundry facilities pet friendly facility ihg properties home away from home an extended stay rewards program priced hotel room was clean early check excellent place to stay short stay first floor one night stay easy access
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I was pretty skeptical about staying here but with a huge youth event in town as they say beggars can’t be choosers. Finding a room anywhere in Knoxville was a challenge. My son was having outpatient surgery in Knoxville and we needed a place to stay the night before traveling back home. We needed an early check in since he had just been released from the hospital and they did their best to accommodate us. The room fit our needs perfectly. We were thrilled there was a recliner in the room as this was a perfect place for my son to sit. The room was clean and was well equipped with everything we needed. My only complaint was that there was a bit of a musty odor when the air conditioner came on and I wasn’t thrilled about that. Perhaps it needs to be cleaned. Overall we had a nice experience and I would definitely consider staying there again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank betharw
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I have never stayed in a Candlewood Suites before and thought that as a lower priced hotel, that it may not be the best accommodations. Were we completely surprised! The staff was friendly and the room was very comfortable. Even though there was obvious wear and tear in the rooms, they were clean and comfortable. We only stayed for two nights, but, if ever in the Knoxville area again, we would definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NPhoenix23
Reviewed 23 April 2018

This was a very good experience for us. We had an IHG upgrade to a larger unit which was appreciated. Bed very comfortable. Staff was unfailingly friendly. Unit was immaculate. We had 2 dogs with us and we felt it was convenient and safe to take them out at night. We never heard a sound from another room which was nice. Our room was right next door to laundry room which was convenient but I never heard a sound from laundry room. Really appreciate free wash and dryer. Our first contact by phone was with Steve and my husband and I were both left with the feeling he was taking care of us--and we believe he did. This Candlewood suites is also not far from our favorite discount house where we were able to buy gas and also near restaurants. It is near a busy street and yet recessed from traffic and in quiet spot.

1  Thank SunlovermidsouthUSA
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

April at the front desk is amazing!! So friendly and efficient, she is such a delight to deal with. I live how she remembers repeat visitors and welcomes you back. The hotel is a great location and quite. Rooms are always clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I prefer to stay at IHG properties because they have the best points rewards program. Candlewood Suites are one of my favorites within IHG. This particular hotel actually took the time to print me a personalized letter thanking me, which was left on my table in my room. No other hotel has done that, and I appreciate being appreciated! Good job!

Date of stay: March 2018