All reviews cedar bluff recliner chair offer breakfast front desk rooms are clean and comfortable up to date great room pans property interstate housekeeping
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Unexpected stay in the Knoxville area. Great rates for a great room. Alison greeted me at the front desk with a wonderful smile and professionalism. She was very knowledgeable about the area and was able to provide clear directions to a local business I needed to visit. Would definitely get my repeat business.

Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Knoxville - Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Drew, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America while here for business. It’s a pleasure to know you were happy with our affordable rates and enjoyed your well-kept room. Also, we will be sure to share your compliments with Alison for taking good care of you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Alison us an outstanding worker and shod be very pleased to have her as a rep of your company.it is a pleasure to see her when I come in to get a new kry. She always displays patients and a smile. It is ways a pleasure to see Alison when I come I from working evenings

Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Knoxville - Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thanks for sharing highlights of your recent visit to Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know everything went great during your stay and that our excellent service made for a memorable experience. Special thanks on behalf of Alsion for highlighting her efforts. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you once more, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Staff is great, easy to get along with, and very responsive to any issues that ive had and taken care of it. house keeping is great Mrs Lisa is awesome she has helped me keep my room in tip top shape and been extremely respectful any time I have asked her to help me with anything she has helped me with no issue and does a great job and been very prompt

• Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Knoxville - Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Richard, thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America. It’s a pleasure to know you had an enjoyable stay with us and were especially impressed by the service provided by our courteous associates. We will be sure to share your compliments with Lisa for taking good care of you. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to revisit us.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My family and I were in a fix looking for a place to stay for a few days. I stopped at several places and some had no vacancy and others I wouldn't want my worst enemy to stay there. We pulled into Extended Stay-Cedar Bluff and was greeted by Alison. She took the time to listen and was so helpful and patient in getting us a room for a decent price. I will continue to stay here when I visit Knoxville! I was very satisfied and it was great stay and one less stress for us! Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Knoxville - Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Mindy, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay with us and were especially impressed by the service provided by our attentive associates. We will be sure to share your compliments with Alison for taking good care of you. It was a pleasure to have you here, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I have been to allot od hotels and this one has got to be the best one and also the best prices. They treat us with respect and very helpful. I would like to add the worker "Cali" is amazing !! She helped me out so much with no prob.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Marlie, thank you for sharing your wonderful review of your visit to Extended Stay America. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to assist you with whatever you need, so it's nice to know our team accomplished this during your visit. We especially appreciate your nice comments recognizing the service provided by Cali, and we'll be sure to share your compliments with her. Thanks again, and we hope you both will plan on staying with us again in the future.