We stayed here for one night this past summer. At first glance our room was great. It appeared to be a newer hotel and the room seemed freshly renovated or freshly decorated (or just very well maintained). The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. We had a great night's sleep. In the morning though, when we went to take our showers, we noticed that there was mold growing around the bottom edges of the shower. The fact that the room in general looked so clean and fresh, made this seem odd to us. It was like the cleanliness of the bathroom was completely overlooked. It wasn't a stain either - I was able to remove some of it with my finger. While this wasn't the end of the world, it did bother us. For the price we paid for the room (close to $200) one would think that a clean, mold free shower would be standard.
All in all though, I would stay here again. I know that sometimes things accidentally go overlooked, so based on the rest of our experience I won't hold the mold against them for this one stay. Its enough to warrant a 4 star, instead of a 5 star review though.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking