All reviews room was clean toilet and shower one night sausage links waffles breakfast attendant great rate boiled eggs water pressure recommend this hotel recommend staying here room key would stay here again football weekend desk clerk staff was friendly parking lot
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great hotel to spend the night during our Florida road trip. The bed was comfortable and the hot breakfast was great! Just a few cosmetic blemishes, but overall it was a great hotel! I would recommend this hotel to others and would return again in the future.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
HD P, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn North Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay. We are happy to hear that you will be staying with us when you return to Knoxville. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at Sleep Inns before, but this one falls short. The front desk manager was very professional and friendly. The property, on the other hand, needs attention. The security door by my room was broken and I also noticed that one of the parking lot lights was busted out. The hallways were not very well lit and it was just enough that I didn’t feel safe. The front desk clerk gave me a refund and apologized after I explained the situation. No harm, no foul. But until these issues are addressed, I would think about paying a few extra bucks and staying elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to management and will be addressed. We do hope you will give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We just needed a place to sleep for the night and this was fine. Rooms are a tad small and the bathroom door that slides out of the wall is a bit weird, but it serves its purpose. Beds were comfy. Room was clean except for the top of the wardrobe. Very dusty up there. Only complaint is the shower head was plastic and if you tried to increase the water pressure, it would fall off.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Joe B

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Despite this we hope you will consider staying with us again next time your in Knoxville.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was our first time to stay at a Sleep Inn, but we had a really good stay. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the hot breakfast was much better than most motels in this price range. We'll definitely stay at this chain again and will stay at this property whenever we pass through Knoxville.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jbjclass

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Furthermore, I am pleased to hear that your first experience with the Sleep Inn chain was really good. We look forward to seeing you again when you pass through Knoxville!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for six nights. The location is convenient to restaurants and stores. The king room we were in was not huge but newly decorated, clean, updated, and very cozy and comfortable. Staff was friendly and even though breakfast was the usual “free breakfast” fare, they did bring out some smoked sausage a couple of mornings that was a treat.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!