“Scenic and quiet but nothing too wild”

Narrows of the Harpeth
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The river was up so we couldn't rent a kayak but we came here for a quiet minute on the water's edge. It was lovely and relaxing, just a couple of little walks and the river that goes under the hill is pretty impressive. Definitely worth a look

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Great little detour on our trip. Read about Montgomery Bell Tunnel before hand and went to find it! Super easy hike however a little hard to find where to park and where to walk. The parking area is a little farther (SW) from the beginning of the trail that is on the opposite side of the parking area. A walk back from where you just drove. Once your there it has good views and a little history on signs about the tunnel.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is a great local attraction for a short hike -- IF you can do a terrain-style walk or stairs this is a nice spot. No picnic area, limited parking.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We had a great time! Beautiful mountain setting jus outside Nashville, just a quick detour off the highway. The guys that ran it were a hoot!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Decided to go hiking, was a busy day here (labor day) and I spoke with a park ranger on where to go and park seeing it was my first time here. walking back to my truck after hiking 3 hours here it is coming at me on the back of a tow truck! I did not park anywhere no one else was or blocking traffic plus was directed by a park ranger! Well $200 to get my truck from the tow truck and was specifically told everyone else got tickets but you got towed because you had out of state plates, Well guess what I have lived here in Tennessee for a year and half and pay taxes here. A $200 towing bill at a state park are you kidding me? I have been to 3 different state parks here in Tennessee and never had a problem. Do not go here, they are obviously Money hungry to make money off of you at a state park we pay for with our taxes! Also what would I have done if I didn't see the tow truck leaving the park?! My wallet and phone are in the truck?! I also had two women, a child and my dogs with us. This park should be ashamed! Fun Goers beware and go elsewhere!

3  Thank Zack W