Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
PricelineUS$51
Expedia.comUS$49
FindHotelUS$49
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020

DO NOT STAY HERE! No pillows, no phone, dirty room. Looked like it was being used as a shelter for the homeless. Had tons of mold all over walls, smelled. Absolutely disgusting, Should be closed down.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Only reason I’m giving two stars is because of how sweet the employees I dealt with were. Also, I’m only leaving a bad review about the cleanliness because I know how awful I’d feel recommending this hotel to ANYONE. The bed sheets felt wet, had stains, and the room probably hadn’t been vacuumed since the carpet was laid. There was a spider web on the bed!!!!! I thought nothing of it... Until I settled down for the night and tons of baby spiders fell on my face! There were granddaddy long legs, wolf spiders, and the little tiny ones EVERYWHERE! They were literally covering the lampshade. I was so horrified to the point that I ran out in my night gown not even worrying about the money I paid. I just had to get out. Spend the extra money and go to Quality Inn....that’s what I did

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Keep driving, just keep going. You are better off sleeping in your car, or under a bridge. You could probably find a dumpster cleaner than this place. This is the kind of place you wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing organs in a grungy bathroom lit by a flickering light bulb. Seriously its a dump. For starters the comforter had cigarette burns all over it, there was blood smeared on the wall between the beds, there is no trash can, and the bathroom and bath tub looks like it hasn't been cleaned since Reagan was president. The sheets were just as awesome, they looked wet but didn't feel wet, it was pretty gross. My wife's expensive perfume was left on the nightstand when we left during the day. When we returned the bottle was under the bed with the cap screwed off. Speaking of under the bed, don't look. It's disgusting. Not to mention the wood beam supporting the bed was split in half, made for a comfortable nights sleep (sarcasm intended). If you want more than one towel, you are outta luck. They don't want to leave multiple towels in the room because "people steal them". I can't really imagine anyone wanting to take anything home from this hotel. Also the door doesn't seem very secure. You could see daylight on all sides of the door. We ended up leaving a night early.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank E6607WRrobertd
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

They say you should go with your instincts. They would be correct. As we walked to our room, the first red flag was an old grill sitting outside of someone’s door. I wouldn’t have given it much thought but it was hot, as if someone just got done using it. I wondered if this meant people were residing here. Rounding the corner, I happened to glimpse into a room with its curtains fully open. Inside revealed ramshackle living quarters, people gathered in their room with no signs of just a temporary stay. Dishes and clothes strewn about them in a grimy, smoky room. Indeed, this hotel isn’t intended for a weary traveler. Its function is that of a residence for most of its occupants. I imagined a movie scene of a seedy hotel where junkies go to get high and duplicitous souls go to remain anonymous. I quickly decided this would be a prime location for such a scene.

We reached our room but not before passing a couple of guys working on a car, not unlike a group of buddies getting together to work on a car at a friend’s house. The only difference was we weren’t in a friend’s garage, we were in the parking lot of a hotel.

Our room was on the first level and opened to the parking lot, just as many of the room doors open to the outside parking lot. There aren’t interior hallways to offer any peace of mind that you won’t be robbed or intruded upon in the middle of the night.

Upon entry of our non smoking, king bed room, we were hit with the stale smell of smoke. Embedded between each layer of smoke was the undeniable scent of filth. We immediately made the decision to leave our luggage in the car as we were certain the smell would latch onto our luggage, permeate our clothes, and possibly be carried back to our home to start a new life there.

Further inspection of our room revealed our king size bed was full size, the bedding was grossly stained, there were no towels, lightbulbs were missing, the mirror was filthy, a layer of dust as old as the hotel itself covered the fixtures, and the carpet was dirty and stained with what I believe to be blood. Unbelievably, we paid $200 for this room.

After nine hours of travel, we arrived late in the night and were basically at the mercy of the hotel. Due to an event in a nearby town, all other hotels were completely booked. Instead of relaxing in our hotel, we drove directly to Walmart and spent 175.00 on new sheets, blankets, pillows, Lysol, and Febreeze.

When we arrived back at the hotel, we tried to exorcise the scent demon from the room. We failed miserably. Tired and defeated, we laid our new bedding down on top of the hotel bedding and went to sleep. That’s actually an understatement. I lay awake for quite sometime, amazed by the fact that the smell of this horrid room could keep me awake. I’ve been kept awake by sounds before but never smells.

I was startled awake in the middle of the night to the door handle rattling and a soft bang against the door. I was completely freaked out but I was thankful my husband was there. I was even more thankful he carries concealed. Fortunately, nothing more came of the incident and morning eventually came.

There was no question we wouldn’t be staying a second night but before we left we called the front desk to obtain some towels. The front desk couldn’t locate any towels. She rummaged around in some boxes but amazingly couldn’t find any. (What hotel just stashes towels in boxes in the reception area, anyway?) She didn’t know when housekeeping would get to us and apparently she couldn’t contact housekeeping to ask them. We gave up and as we were preparing to flee, a questionable looking woman came banging on our door. She came bringing “the only towels she had.” This happened to be a hand towel and a bath towel.

I sat them down and we fled for our lives.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank geyer121278
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Our room was supposed to be a king/non-smoking. Received a queen bed and the stench of stale smoke and garbage was overwhelming. My wife and I went to a near by Walmart and bought sheets and blankets as well as Febreeze and Lysol. Had a 2 night reservation but left after night number 1 because it was so disgusting. No towels in the room and when we called the front desk, the gal literally told us there are no towels and we would have to wait for house cleaning to come in the following morning. Lots of people that appeared to be living at this hotel, sitting outside on 5 gal buckets, smoking. I’m normally not a very picky guy and have stayed in some pretty shady hotel rooms, but this one was in a league of its own. If this is your only option, you’d be better off and feel more clean sleeping in your vehicle.

Trip type: Travelled with friends