Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
Orbitz.comUS$84
All reviews hot breakfast my favorite king room rebranded tn inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2020

Very disappointed in this hotel. I know that being a pet friendly hotel usually means it isn’t the greatest, but I expected better than this hotel. We booked a king ring with sofa, which was obviously a mistake. We couldn’t sit on the sofa because it had a huge stain on it that was on both sides of the cushion. There was stains on the comforter, stains on the desk chair and the desk was terribly scratched. Worst of all, I made the mistake of walking around the room with no shoes on while I got ready and my feet were filthy from the dirty floor. Unfortunately, I can not recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julie Lambert, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Good Afternoon,

I'm very sorry you were disappointed in your stay. I looked at the pictures you posted, and I went and looked at the room myself. I can understand why you would be concerned about the sofa, but upon inspection, the spots are lightened spots in the fabric from upholstery cleaner being applied in the past. I did see some scratches on the edge of the desk from the desk chair, unfortunately those come from regular use. Of course by now, the room has been used and cleaned multiple times since you left, so the floors are clean now, but I did see your photo of your foot.

I will bring your comments to the attention of our housekeeping supervisor. Should you visit us in the future, if there are any issues with your room, please let the front desk know ASAP. We will gladly move you to a more suitable room. We want our guests to feel happy and comfortable, and we prefer to fix problems before they become complaints.

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay.

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my nephew who had family assigned to the medical center. My nephew attempted to check in and was informed by Tiffany that because he lived within a 60 mile radius of the hotel, he was not allowed to stay there. She claims it clearly states on their website. I've yet to find anywhere it says this.

She also stated that all the other hotels in Kingsport, Tn followed the same policy, except for two other properties, stating the two were Super 8 and Travel Lodge.

I was told to call Priceline and request a refund as she couldn't do it unless they told her. Her attitude was very nasty and hostile towards me on the phone.

I've never heard of such nonsense. So for anyone who lives within a 50 mile radius and you have a loved one being treated at the Medical center make sure you check to see if this rule applies to you. I would hate for you to go through this as I and my nephew did.

I welcome any thoughts from the hotel general manager to this matter. Make no mistake, I will get a refund before all is said and done.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eggyapo1
Julie Lambert, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Good afternoon,

We do have a policy prohibiting local residents who live with in 60 miles of Kingsport from renting at our property. This policy is listed on our website and posted at our front desk. I'm very sorry that you disagree with that policy, but it is there for good reason and the owner enforces it strictly. All of the other hotels in Kingsport have this policy as well, with the exception of the two that Tiffany told you about.

Regarding your refund, I spoke with Priceline at 10 am this morning and verified your free cancellation. I'm sorry we could not process that refund ourselves, but when you book through a third party website, you actually pay them at the time that you make your reservation and then we charge their corporate virtual card when you check in. Therefore, we never actually receive your credit card information and we are unable to process a refund. The third party company must do that themselves.

Hopefully this clears up any questions you have.

Reviewed 30 June 2020

The outside didn’t look the greatest, but the rooms were very clean. I was quite surprised bc we travel with baseball and usually stay at Hilton. This room was much better and less that 1/2 the price! Cold bfast due to COVID but it was still great!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2020

The floors were a bit wet when we arrived... pretty sure they steam-cleaned them and it just hadn’t dried yet.

Cables were loose on the television, so I had to watch television on my laptop (but the tv had an HDMI port, which allows me to enjoy the big screened television. I left my power cord though. Lol)

Other than that, sooo clean and quiet, plenty of towels, as well as coffee and tea available in the room. The night and morning staff were very polite, which is always refreshing!! And the Cleaning Lady was VERY sweet, I asked for a garbage bag, she gave me one with only one question “a small one or a big one?” And she was patient as it took us a bit longer to check out.

Very happy with the service here. One of the best Inns I have stayed in!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2019

Older Motel Rebranded As Red Roof . Room Was Descent and Adequately Stocked . No Carpet Though , The New Norm For Older Low End Motels . Not My Favorite .... As Floors Are Usually Not Properly Cleaned . This Red Roof However Does Also Service Up A Hot Breakfast ..... Very Rare For Red Roof . GOOD VALUE For Your Money At This Location .

Room tip: If You Need 1st Floor Reserve One ..... NO ELEVATOR
Date of stay: November 2019