Freddys-frozen-custard-steakburgers
Ranked #121 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We were on vacation, and live in Michigan. Freddys seems to be a cross between Steak and Shake and Culvers. The hamburgers were very good; the fries were very salty. I really enjoyed the décor, including lots of information on Freddy’s life. The ice cream was expensive, so we went next door to Wendy’s for dessert.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love freddys. They have a wide variety of food and the staff is always nice and helpful..the ice cream is amazing.. highly recommend

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I noticed a discrepancy on the receipt and attempted to resolve the issue, but first I was given misinformation & then I was berated for pointing out that they were ripping off every customer for a quarter or so like I shouldn't care that I'm being overcharged. Seriously?? This location needs a visit from upper management! Fix the sign & train the staff!!!

Katrina K, Manager at Freddys-frozen-custard-steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Nemo, we thank you for your recent visit to Freddy's, and appreciate your feedback! We are very sorry your Freddy's experience was disappointing, and have forwarded your comments to the local Franchise Group for their immediate attention. Please send us your contact information securely at FreddysUSA.com/connect so we put you in touch with the local Franchise Group. They will absolutely want to hear more about your experience and make it right with you!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I like me a good old greasy hamburger every once in a while and this is a good place to get one. Greasy and salty and burnt around the edges just the way I like 'em. I always order a double cheeseburger with grilled onion only and it's always good.

The ice cream is great too but skip the fries, they are the worst. Go across the road and get your fries from Zaxby's, they have good ones, that's what we always do. The fries at Freddy's are always hard and so thin that they get cold before you can even eat them. I don't know why they don't serve better quality fries.

One big complaint I have at Freddy's is that every time I have used the men's room to wash my hands before eating, there has NEVER been any paper towels in the holder to dry with. Not once, It is ALWAYS empty. Sup wit dat?

We have been to this place quite a few times since it opened. I would have given it 5 stars if we didn't have to go elsewhere for our fries and I didn't have to dry my hands on my pants.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We love the burgers and the fries the desserts are delicious, especially the turtle sundae. Freddy's has just opened a new restaurant in Bristol Virginia, also. This is so convenient for us we have eaten there about 5 times in the last 2 weeks