“My Favorite Place To Get a Burger!”
Review of Sloopy's

Sloopy's
Ranked #41 of 271 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Sloopy's has excellent food. Yes, you can get it to go, but if you do, you'll miss out on the whole experience of enjoying this great diner! Excellent burgers, fries, and tea... and don't forget they serve ice cream too!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here on our Friday date day and I was amazed how delicious the good was. The service was incredible. The owner came in and was very nice and friendly. Staff was so helpful and patient since it was my first time there. Very clean. Highly recommend

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018

The chicken salad sandwich on artisan bread was great, as was the Sloopy Burger. Our Five year old friend loved the grilled cheese sandwich.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This was a great lunch stop in a cute little town. The staff was super friendly and the food was great. The burgers were big and fresh. Try the bologna sandwich. I can only say WOW!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve heard so much about this place. Never knew where it was. Happened upon it and we decided to go in. The place is your typical greasy spoon, with a lot of hometown flair. The prices are kind of for a lunch, but the amount of food they give is plentiful. My only complaint is most things are a la carte. There are a FEW combos. I ordered the chicken tender combo with cane with four hot, fresh, hand dipped chicken tenders. These were NOT skimpy pieces either. On the side was a mound of crinkle cut fries and two pieces of garlic toast that is buttered and baked on BOTH sides. Yummy. Next time, I would ask for them to be cooked longer and crispier and I would put half of my food in a to go box before I eat. Service is not speedy, but it’s appropriate for the amount they give you. We were there right at noon, so business picked up right behind us. The honey mustard is delicious. This is not the place to go if you’re on a diet, although they do have three salads on the menu. Also a plus, once they found out this was outlet first trip, we were given free fries coupons for next time. Getting in and out of the small parking lot can be tricky. They had A LOT OF TO GO ORDERS.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Liz W

Been to Sloopy's? Share your experiences!