“THE BEST PIZZA OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!!!!!”

Italian Village Authentic Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 October 2018

I absolutely love "The Village"! most of my friends worked there growing up, some still do. my parents still order from here every Friday night.

It doesn't get any better than Itallian Village!

I miss ghetto Gary Fletcher yelling our pizza is ready.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Hands down best pizza around Kingsport! Prices are great, food is AWESOME! Never have to wait too long! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This is my favorite pizza ever, anywhere. It's New York style from an Italian family (who also own Guiseppe's and Rafael's). There are also a handful of pastas and salads on the menu, and it's one of the few places in town to get pizza by the slice. It's a bit pricey (a slice and a soda is about $7) but it's tasty enough to be worth it.

That said, this restaurant would have been given 5 stars but the service is consistently brusque and employees often talk about very personal things in public areas.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a cozy place where to eat real italian pizza, this is the restaurant for you. I went there with some friends and we had super tasty pizzas.
The staff and the owner are very nice and kind. Very much suggested, try it yourself

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I have been eating pizza from the Italian Village for over 30 years. It’s always delicious! Now that I have kids and grandkids we eat there together at least twice a month. The food is always served straight from the oven and even when they are super busy they get our food to us in a timely manner. The staff is very friendly and they work hard to take care of their customers. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!