“Fresh and delicious. Can't wait to go back.”

Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #33 of 271 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here on a date night. We used to come here all the time when it was The Fuji House, but this is the first time we've been here since it became Wasabi. It was absolutely delicious. We shared a Philly roll and a Crunchy Yellowtail roll which were made to order at the Sushi bar. Both were fresh and probably some of the best sushi we've ever had. For dinner, my husband had a steak Bento box which had perfectly cooked sliced beef. I had Hibachi scallops, and they were seared perfectly. The salads and soup were also great. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank thsyearsgirl

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We liked the variety of sushi and the hibachi was really fun! We appreciate the friendly service and convenient location to meet with family and friends.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I love the sushi from here. My fiance eats off the other menu so I don't personally know much about the rest but the sushi selection is nice and everyone I've tried thus far is awesome.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I like the teriyaki chicken. They give you a good portion and service is above average. We never been there were we had to wait. You can even go to one of the cooking tables and watch them cook the food in front of you.
We like this place over the other three Japanese place in Kingsport.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Good reasonable food, fun to watch them prepare it, good times. The food was tasty. The wait staff was very friendly. Many choices to choose from

Date of visit: March 2017