“East wings ”
Review of East Coast Wings

East Coast Wings
Ranked #132 of 255 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I love this resturant.... good choices, great food... my favorite is the chili and garden salad. A nice environment, clean, employees are nice and pleasant. I reccommend to others.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Won "Most Original Flavor" at Spring Wing Fling in downtown Kingsport incLuding over 10 different locaL restaurants in the Tri-Cities!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

On first visit I ordered their Cowboy Burger and it has never let me down. Food quality has remained consistent over several visits and the on-taps are great

Reviewed 7 December 2016

We have visited several times recently and the food is much better than before. The boneless wings are so good. And the endless chips with a choice of dipping sauce is amazing.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We just had a TERRIBLE experience at East Coast wings. We placed an order for take out. The staff was rude and very unpleasant. We we got home the order was wrong. When we called back to tell them about it we were told we were wrong and the order was correct. We drove back to pick up the wings and the employee that placed the order was extremely rude again. The manager was nice and apologized but did not try to compensate us for our time our inconvenience in any way. The food was expensive and average at best. I will not EVER return and would not recommend anyone else eat here!!!

Been to East Coast Wings? Share your experiences!