“Best authentic Mexican”

El Loco Taco Taqueria
Ranked #1 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

They have the best authentic street tacos in the Tri State area. Very friendly and fast service.Their chicken soup is the bomb.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently moved to the Kingsport area from Central Texas and we were missing the wonderful Mexican food we’ve eaten all our lives. So I decided to start looking around this area for some authentic Mexican food. Thanks to Yelp and Trip Advisor, I am happy to report that I have found it! My husband and I have been to El Loco Taco at least a dozen times now and everything we’ve tried there has been SO Delicious! My personal favorite is the Pollo Rojo and my husband loves the Beef Fajitas. I have also tried the Carnitas plate and my husband has tried their Enchiladas, as well. Everything has been top notch! The only negative thing I could say is, they don’t make flour tortillas from scratch, like they do in Texas Mexican restaurants...but everything else is spot on. Also, if you want your enchiladas made the right way, be sure to tell them to make them “Mexican Style”.
I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The only Mexican restaurant in Kingsport where they serve authentic ceviche! Great food and service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Very authentic. Most love it. The few people I know who don't, have not ever had real tacos. Great place for lunch!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for years and it's always been an amazing family owned restaurant, ran with integrity, respect, amazing service, and wonderful food.
At this point whenever my family walks in the door they always already have our drinks ready and they know my order my heart.
I will keep coming to this place and will always recommend it as the best Mexican restaurant in Kingsport.

Date of visit: September 2018