“Sundays special FRIED CHICKEN!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #19 of 261 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We love to have dinner on Sunday because of that wonderful fried chicken. I like the potato casserole and pinto beans with relish and cornbread. After a great meal the gift shop is none other but great to brouse through. I usually find something I just love.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Oh my! Takes me back to a good old-fashioned county breakfast! Can't beat sitting by the wood fire sipping coffee and enjoying a stack of hot pancakes loaded with butter and maple syrup with country sausage patties. Enjoy!

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I always enjoy the food and gift shop. The dinning room is alway well appointed with things to look at while waiting on the food. It has games to play to also kill the wait. The wait tonight was very short even with a crowd. The food was as alway excellant.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Great food, cozy atmosphere, reasonable prices and friendly staff! Five stars all around. You can never go wrong eating here!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I had the Smokehouse breakfast, well dome, very tasty, wife hadblueberry pancakes with fresh blackberries, that was also great (I got to try it). Waitress didn't let my coffee cup get empty-a big plus!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!