Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Econo LodgeUS$87
PricelineUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
Expedia.comUS$87
Orbitz.comUS$87
Lol.travelUS$106
All reviews water pressure room was clean queen bed place to sleep waffle maker motel floor interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020

This place was ok. Room seemed ordinary as we travel alot, It needs color or brighter pictures. Room was nice size, towels were OK, water pressure good, bed was comfortable. Caulking and floor could be better. Apparently they are renovating the rooms as a contractor was nearby with cans of paint. You could see fresh paint on walls, a much needed door was not painted yet, Breakfast was not great. Apple juice was sour, just cereal, waffle maker but they did have fresh bananas.

Room tip: we were placed near front which seemed like a good location.
Date of stay: December 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

cjcj2018,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. We are super excited about the renovations and I'm so glad that they did not disturb the
peacefulness of your stay. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our breakfast as this will help us to continue to improve upon the guest experience.We look forward to your next visit and your impression of the completed renovations!

Reviewed 17 November 2019

Small Motel Atop A Hill Directly Off Interstate 81 . Has Old Style Drive-Up Rooms . Room Was Clean and Adequately Stocked ..... BUT .... Room Was Tiny / No Extra Room To Move About / One Queen Bed , Only One Night Stand Table . Bed Was Pretty Much Against The Wall On One Side . At Check-In I Was Recognized As A Diamond Choice Member ..... AND This Is The Room I Was Given . So Much For LOYALTY , Eh .

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2019

Michael S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve. Your suggestions to our room and rooms facilities are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. We can't wait to show you how we continue to improve based on feedback like yours.

Reviewed 2 August 2019

accidentally booked a room through priceline. Meant to click the redroof listed above. Called Priceline who informed me that it is ok, the hotel just has to tell priceline it is ok to cancel. NOT WHAT HAPPENED! The woman in charge of the ECONOLODGE IN KINGSPORT REFUSED TO SIMPLY REFUND IT. I had not stayed there, and I am not even in the same city. There is only one way to do business. The RIGHT WAY. Absolutely NO REASON AT ALL in why they could not issue a refund other than they received free money that was not earned, and do not have enough morals, and integrity to do something as simple as what is right! I would love an HONEST ANSWER from the woman who runs it. Not some answer that is covered in corporate this or policy that. Straight up. An honest mistake was made. It was brought to your attention in time to prevent any finanical loss, so what good reason do you have for not simply telling the priceline rep to go ahead and refund it. Mistakes happen.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 331russ
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

331russ,

On behalf of our entire staff at Econo Lodge, we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns with our team regarding for your refund request which didn't grant. The standard procedure in such cases is to confer with management regarding what can be
done to resolve the error, as our staff is not authorized to make decisions which conflict with
policy. I hope you will forgive this error and the service that did not meet your expectations and that you
will someday return to see how we have grown through guest feedback.

Reviewed 29 May 2019

I am not saying that I would not stay there if I had to but the clientele does not make for a restful night's sleep. Noisy. Now, the staff was nice but you can only with what you have to work with. It is a business. If it makes them money, that is what matters and I will not fault them for that. If I had the opportunity as an owner, I would demo and rebuild.

Date of stay: September 2018

billtheevangelist,

share this experience. We want you to know that your feedback and description of your experience at our hotel is of utmost importance to us. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a chance to serve you again and experience the improvements we have made.

Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

This was a last minute decision because I got tired on a road trip. There were 3 of us-1 adult & 2 teens, and there was a room with 3 queen beds-so no one had to share & we were all in 1 room. That was the only pro...everything else were cons-it was dirty, smelly (I swear cigarette smoke was coming in through the air vents into our “non smoker room), & creepy. We slept in our clothes on top of the covers & did not take showers.
The free continental breakfast consisted of 1 generic box of corn flakes, whole milk that was questionable, and 3 black bananas.
I wasn’t expecting much, but I should have slept in the car.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank G9415ZUjennyw
Tina M, Public Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in
our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and when a situation like this occurs, please address it immediately so we can clean and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. Your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience.We look forward to showing you how we have learned from your experience.