Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$114
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$114
QualityUS$114
Lol.travelUS$138
All reviews waffles biscuits hotel is located beds were comfortable johnson city gravy fold carter microwave hardees bug cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed in 4 different room due to family member in local hospital. I found all the rooms to be clean & the beds were comfortable. Room 130 had unsightly carpet strings at joint w bathroom tile. Corridor carpet is worn and stained. Covid breakfast was waffles, granola bars & yogurt. As I’m on a gf diet, I could only eat yogurt. It would be safe to offer bananas & clementines and packaged bowls of cereal, especially gf Cheerios. They did give me use of toaster for my own bread. I didn’t need anything fancy, just a bed so it was a good budget solution.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2020

As we were driving home at 10:00pm, I went online to the Choicehotels.com site - bought points and then used the points to book a hotel room at the Quality Inn Kingsport. We then proceeded to the hotel to check in. The clerk informed us that, although he had our reservation, he did not have a room for us. That was it - just no room - sorry. Are you kidding me? It’s now 10:30pm and I have to call Choice - and sit on hold for an extended amount of time. Then, I hold for a while longer while customer service calls the hotel. The clerk told customer service that someone must have booked the room in person at the same time I booked it online?? Anyway, I asked her if I could get a room at the Comfort Inn next door - her answer was no. She said that I would need to drive over 11 miles to another Choice Hotel that cost the same number of points. Again, are you kidding me - this was not my fault!! I asked her to cancel the reservation and return my points. She now informed me that she could cancel the reservation, but could not return my points. I hate to sound repetitive here - but are you kidding me? In order to get my points back she had to transfer me to someone else. By this point, we had left Kingsport and headed home to South Carolina. We drove down the road for 20 minutes before I got any help. This customer service rep was willing to transfer my reservation to the hotel next door (now 33 minutes later). He also called the hotel clerk - who told him that he had a room, it just wasn’t clean!! At the end of this entire ordeal - I got my points back (exactly - nothing for my inconvenience, time, or trouble) - and an invitation to apply for a Choice Hotel credit card - so that I could earn more points. Are you kidding me??

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2020

After a recent hotel stay in another area hotel, I was concerned and interested to find a high quality hotel that was within my budget. After studying the map and reviews of hotels, I decided that the Quality Inn Kingsport would be on our route from Johnson City to the Carter Fold, and not put us off our route home to Kentucky. I am so glad! The beds were bug free (not a given at all hotels anymore, quite sadly) and extremely comfortable. The room was warm ( it was quite cold outside) and the heater worked perfectly. The tea/coffee maker, while basic, provided us with good tea and adequate morning coffee. The room also had a large screen tv, refrigerator, and microwave, though we did not need any of those. The free continental breakfast suited us quite well with eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, oatmeal, waffles, yogurt, juice and coffee. We are quite satisfied. Thank you, Quality Inn. We will stay here again next time we return to the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2019

Stayed here for a night on our road trip and were very satisfied with our stay. The hotel is in a good central location for town and highway. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room clean and tidy; nice soft towels and a very comfy bed. Great price too.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 25 June 2019

The rooms were clean and comfortable, the area safe. Wendy's and Hardees are within walking distance. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. Centrally located. If you are staying in Kingsport you cannot go wrong choosing this Quality Inn

Date of stay: June 2019