Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$50
PricelineUS$50
Hotels.comUS$50
Expedia.comUS$50
FindHotelUS$50
TravelocityUS$50
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2019

I got this hotel room as an express deal and it's much better or at least more presentable than another hotel that I had booked earlier in the week. I haven't had a breakfast yet and I'm not impressed with the shower. Haven't tried it, but don't want to because the shower or bathroom doesn't look that great, but I liked that the heater works great, there's a microwave, a fridge, a soft comforter, and a little coffee maker. It's good so far.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

We just stayed one night, passing through. The toilet was not cleaned, it was even smelling, but after I told the staff, they came and fixed it. However, this gave a bad feeling. The wifi was very poor, hardly useable. The breakfast had cereals and milk, a few slices of white bread, with butter and jam, nothing else, not even peanut butter (I asked). The place was not very clean. We grabbed a cup of coffee and left. You get what you pay for (not that cheap, $67 incl. $15 for our poodle, who I’m sure is cleaner than most around).

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rolfk630
Reviewed 24 August 2019

We were driving through on our way back home from Daytona Beach. We had been driving all day and were exhausted. We decided to stop in Kingsport. We found this hotel on booking.com and the reviews were okay. All we needed was a bed to sleep on that was CLEAN. I called the hotel first to make sure they had vacancies because it would have been 2am when we would have been checking in. They of course said yes but I could get it for quite a bit cheaper on booking.com. So I went ahead and booked on the app. When I arrived I saw a sign on the door that said to go to the window and press 0 for the clerk. I went up to the window and lifted the phone for it to immediately start ringing. I told her I had a reservation and she was very friendly and even gave us a complimentary bottle of ice water. She showed me on the map where to park so we would be close to our room. I walked on into the to first and left my husband in the car with our sleeping 2 year old. When I first opened the door the stench of mold and musk would take your breath. The room was so hot because the ac had not been turned on in probably months. I went ahead and turned the ac on. I walked over to the car and told my husband that the room stunk but whatever as long as it was clean we wouldn't be there long just a few hours to sleep. I woke my 2 year old up and she was not happy. She screamed the whole time we were in the room saying it was nasty. Upon turning the lights on, there was a big, 3 foot by 4 foot stain on the carpet in front of the door that was obviously rotten. It felt like the whole floor was going to fall through with us. The beds had both been broken and the headboards were wood glued back together. The fridge was nasty and there was dust all over the furniture. The pillow cases had black smudges on them that almost looked like charcoal and the smoke detector had been bolted to the wall with 2 metal brackets in the shape of an x. One of the head boards looked like it had been glued back together with spray foam insulation. We immediately agreed we would not be staying there and I went back to the frond desk to demand a refund. My toddler was now awake at 2am and very unhappy because we all just wanted a comfortable CLEAN place to stay but this was not it. We decided to just finish the several hour trip home without stopping to sleep. This was by far the worst hotel I have ever seen. It looked like something out of the movies. This was room number 122.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kandice F
Reviewed 16 August 2019

I stayed here 2 nights in July. On the positve side, the bed was comfortable, everything worked and the tv channel selection was good. All this was far outweighed by a large dead cockroach in the bathroom and another live one crawling on the outside wall. On two occasions there were stragglers on the property drinking and apparently doing drugs, since I spotted a used syringe in the grassy area where I was walking my dog. Will never stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Frank L
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

So right up front remember this hotel is like $45 a night. I stayed here with three girlfriends for a hiking weekend in the area. I actually slept on my air mattress on the floor and brought my own bedding.
Let’s start with the positive first. The staff is friendly and helpful. But, it is Tennessee after all. Stereotypes seemed fitting.
The towels smelled fresh and clean. And, when we needed more they brought them right away.
There is a little microwave and refrigerator which were clean.
The room was dated and old, the carpet looked dirty and the beds creaky. Some of the walls were patched. Friends said the beds were really uncomfortable and the creaking woke us up all night every time they rolled over
We felt like we had to wipe everything down when we got in there but I think the furniture is actually clean, it’s just very old and worn out.
The door to the room and the door to the bathroom stick, you couldn’t close or open them without pulling your arm off.
We had friends that stayed in another room and it looked a little better
If you’re on a budget this is your place, just bring wipes and wear your flip flops.

Date of stay: September 2018